Circumflex Docco?

Ashley Aitken

Jul 22, 2014, 1:07:41 PM7/22/14
to circumfl...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I'm new to the Typesafe Stack and would like to use Circumflex Docco to document some Scala code.

Can someone please tell me if Circumflex Docco still works with the most recent version of Scala and Typesafe Stack?

I've been trying to get it or the sbt Circumflex Docco plugin by Phil Cali to work without any luck.

Any suggestions or comment most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ashley.

Boris Okunskiy

Jul 23, 2014, 4:58:55 AM7/23/14
to circumfl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashley,

Unfortunately, Circumflex projects are not maintained anymore by their original authors. You are welcome to take over the work since the entire stack is completely open. If it is necessary, I can add you to the contributors.

Best regards,
Boris Okunskiy