Google Alert - godlikeproductions.com

Google Alerts

Apr 16, 2015, 8:16:28 PM4/16/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
Men age better than women because
Men shave. And the act of shaving exfoliate the skin. If a woman wants to have a good skin like a man, she should shave her face every day so when ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Google Alerts

Apr 16, 2015, 9:16:17 PM4/16/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
Police Departments Do Not Have To Disclose how much Military Surplus Gear They Have
So back when the Ferguson thing happened I decided to do some research and make a podcast on how the police actually get all their military ...
St. Charles Parish, Louisiana Sheriff's Deputy "Ambushed" and Shot Multiple Times While Directing ...
St. Charles Parish, Louisiana Sheriff's Deputy was ambushed and shot multiple times while directing traffic in a school zone.
Did Hillary LIE about her grandparents being immigrants?
Speaking in Iowa Wednesday, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that all her grandparents had immigrated to the United States, a story that ...
Rude Boy
I know one. :eyeroll2: *giggles :chuckle: Made this today, enjoy! :hf:
Reverse kundalini help
Hi, I had a kundalini awakening about 8 or 9 years ago now. II believe it was reverse kundalini due to my failing internal systems. Right now I live with ...
Clinton Body Count Conspiracy Continues...
Clinton Body Count Conspiracy Continues... Use the keywords below together with a timeframe of 1990 to 1999 and research Hillary Clinton..
They are killing us GLPers off now...
The project has been fun. Yet it is done. They are killing off good posters. The real non shills. It's going to get even stranger.
Breaking: Greek default imminent as S&P downgrades them to junk
When they leave the euro in May we will see a huge shock to the system much like the Lehman collapse.

Google Alerts

Apr 16, 2015, 10:16:15 PM4/16/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
A Ramp Worker Stuck In The Cargo Hold Of A Plane's 911 Call
Remember that guy that took a nap in the cargo hold of an Alaska Airlines plane the other day? Here's his 911 call.
Walmart News! Decomposing Bodies Found In Vehicles at 4 Different Walmarts in Texas and ...
Yes, yes, there could very well be a WM serial killer. I had no idea about this, this is horrible. They better be real and find and arrest that fucker not just ...
Now 6.1 mag Greece
U.S. Geological Survey says an earthquake of 6.1 magnitude has struck 95 miles south east of Crete in Greece.

Google Alerts

Apr 16, 2015, 11:16:15 PM4/16/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
You're going to love this story
So I'm going about my day at work, working in a cafeteria, and sure enough a fight breaks out amongst the students. 5 guys attack another student ...
Return of the chosen one: Spring 2018
Not necessarily the chosen one but the one that has chosen the way. The way is that of the heart. A sign to come will be the assassination of Russell ...
Muslim Migrants threw Christians Overboard
Italian authorities have arrested 15 people on suspicion of murdering the Christians at sea, police in Palermo, Sicily, said.
My friend whose traveling just got busted for carrying gold coins . Wtf?
Figured he'd drop an ounce I'n each destination. It's money after all. Why the harrassment?
I have been hiccuping for 3 hours straight
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the ...
NEWs CHANNEL 8 IN TAMPA FL. INVESTIGATES WALMART SHUT DOWNS CALLING IT
Okay, my mother in law has worked at our local WAL mart for over 15 years, she checks invoices of incoming merchandise to confirm stock is correct.
Remember the Good ole Days? FDIC Friday's here on GLP
Yep, those were some interesting times. Looks like history will be repeating itself.

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 12:16:07 AM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
New footage of Fukushima waste - Millions of tonnes of radioactive soil!!
Millions of tonnes of radioactive soil and debris, filmed by drone footage, can be seen packed in black bags in a temporary storage site at Tomioka, ...
You really don't know Jack Shit until you are 40+
Seriously all you snot nosed punks just wait and see. You don't know SHIT yet. Trust me.

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 1:16:16 AM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
The spell we're born into and what controls our "reality"
After years of learning/researching what runs this "reality" we call life, this video explains the lie we live in perfectly. Remember the man behind the ...
LIVE: 'Direct Line' with president Vladimir Putin
LIVE: 'Direct Line' with president Vladimir Putin soon .....
TSA's Investigation Into Groping Agents Ensured They Wouldn't Be Prosecuted
The conspiracy is explained in detail at the link - "Specifically, the TSA was first told about this scheme on November 18th of 2014. First, it took nearly ...

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 2:19:42 AM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
Hilary is Mom from Futurama!
Her foundation is Momcorp. If you've seen the show you'll know what I'm talking about!
Central Calfiornia walmart "plumbing problems" and possible closure
Ok... i have had three threads regarding this story deleted as well as my user id banned trying to get out this information. I have a RECORDING I did ...

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 3:16:01 AM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
Putin: Russia to build its own Space Station by 2023!!!
Well this will be interesting. How long before the US plans a bill to prevent it?
That star is so bright I'm uncomfortable can anyone tell me what it's called
In the west sky's there is a star so bright... brighter then I have ever seen to the point that I don't think it's a star... I'm in Utah salt lake city... can anyone ...

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 6:05:48 AM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
Obama's attack on the middle class
I'm posting this thread so that Americans can understand the totalitarianistic feature of Obamacare. My real message is the communist dictatorship of ...
Transparent Canoe Offers Incredible Views of the Ocean Below
If you've ever wanted to cruise the ocean in a glass-bottom boat, then consider this transparent canoe/kayak as another fun, unconventional option.
The Age of Horus begins next week, the 20th of April.
The Age of Horus begins next week, the 20th of April. What does this mean to you?
Summary - Walmart & Yellowstone connection, Plus Maps
Decent summary here to pass on to people who may have missed some of this. And a map of where the Walmarts are.

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 8:00:04 AM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
Teacher left unconscious in school hallway after parent, 34, and her 14-year-old niece
A middle school teacher is recovering in hospital in New York after being viciously assaulted by one of her student's mothers and the woman's ...
25+ Extremely Beautiful Minerals & Stones [PICS]
Mineral” is not the first thing to come to mind when you hear the word “beauty,” and that's a pity because they look so, so pretty. This selection of some of the ...
GLP-Jukebox
Discussion about GLP-Jukebox [Page 3505] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, ...

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 9:07:36 AM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
Federal Reserve New York MOVING STAFF to Chicago for fear of
In recent days, we have learned that the New York Fed is moving a lot of operations to Chicago because of concerns about what a “natural disaster” ...
Woman claims she is microchipped at disneyworld
west virginia woman claims that disney world implanted a chip in her without her permission on her trip to disney world.
Dahboo 777 USN has Locust Drones
The Rules are Simple... [link to i58.tinypic.com] "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.." Page 1. Top. Previous Page.
Wal-Mart Tunnels: Joint venture w/ DHS, NSA, DoD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrfoznJzZbQ&feature=youtu.be An archived website confirms that Wal-Mart has been working on a joint venture ...
I'm Interviewing Greg Palast in about 45 minutes about US VOTING FRAUD. Do you care about ...
Gregory Allyn Palast is a New York Times-bestselling author and a freelance journalist for the BBC as well as the British newspaper The Guardian.

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 10:00:04 AM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
BREAKING Walmart ** - Special News station investigation reveals some interesting things!!
Recent information is coming out daily that is tripping me out... tunnels under the walmarts? Ghetto life (OP). User ID: 68940845. United States
I caught my wife cheating on me with her brother
Tell me about it. It's a lot more common than you think. After learning of the same story, I hunted around various Internet groups to see what is going on ...

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 11:00:04 AM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
How do I get an exorcist to help me?
If you want an exorcist, stop by a Catholic Church. If you want deliverance. www.lakehamiltonbiblecamp.com www.demonbuster.com. Anonymous ...
Michelob Ultra has 95 calories and 2.6 g carbs
This is how I am trying to quit. I had eight of these last night with a blue moon and no hangover today. Tonight I am mixing the ultras with lemon slices.
Vision: 'Yemen War Just Started!--Friday April 17, 2015 (it's on!)
[quote:Anonymous Coward 58518719:MV8yODI0MTYxXzQ5ODc3NjY2XzI2QjZDNUJE] Just had a not so strange vision.

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 7:37:57 PM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 17, 2015
WEB
Russian Schoolgirls Twerking to Winnie-The-Pooh
I am so offended at this disgusting display of underage depravity that I must watch it repeatedly so as to get the full cultural effect regarding East vs ...
Cindy Kay Currier
Talking about recognizing someone or something, your timing and the one next below you is in perfect sink. Daughter out with my own way.
Wormhole Appears Over Ukraine?
Mysterious blue lights, have been reported over a city in Ukraine. Local residents who witnessed the mysterious phenomena also claimed to have ...
Wal-Mart Activity...Winchester, KY
Here are the facts: Our family has lived here for nearly all our lives. This Wal-Mart supercenter has been remodeled within the past 5 years. We shop at ...
In Custody: Suspect with Possible Bomb Tried to Gain Access to Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey
I'm a lot farther south from Picatinny, but reports are that the guy tried to get a bomb in a car through the front gates.
Punch Baby in Face Game - Is Now - Shoot Baby In Head Game
First, "The Knock-Out Game". Then it's, "Punch a Baby in the Face Game". Now it's, "Shoot a Baby in the Head Game"?
Goodbye Retarded Country. Enjoy Your Multiculturalism And Shariah Law
This is no place for a proud honest patriotic Briton. Listening to the voices of the PC yoooof, i have accepted it is over.
Why do you need an assault rifle?
This guy sums up the question & answer process as solid as can be asked of anyone.
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice LEAKED FULL TRAILER
For those of you who can't wait to see the full trailer (I still haven't seen it..lol) Here it is:
Update!!!! Poisonous Gas Bombs Have Been Found. Als on Scene!
Military base closed a highway about 10 mins from me due to a suspicious Car being suspected for carrying an explosive device.
About the Walmart Closing. Answered.
Converting to EDCs. (emergency distribution centers) -the initial wave is for prototyping, troubleshooting for larger rollout.
IRS Files $70K Tax Lien Against MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry
According to the IRS, although she likely makes a substantial living anchoring a weekend MSNBC show and as a professor at Wake Forest University, ...
The Church of God International offices (website), and request those prayer needs
They will pray for all your needs you have in God. It's always free of charge. Go to the right hand corner of the top page where it reads Contact.

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 8:25:15 PM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
EU poised to let in new GM products
The EU is expected to permit over a dozen new genetically modified agricultural products into its market. Individual countries would reportedly be able ...

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 9:09:52 PM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
State seizes 11-year-old, arrests his mother after he defends medical marijuana during a school ...
Doesn't matter what your opinion on medical marijuana is ... you should be scared to death that the state can take your kids for whatever arbitrary ...
The Reason Why You Don't Want To Believe In GOD...
The reason why you don't want to believe in GOD is because you do not want to be held responsible for your actions, you do not want authority over ...
Cardinal Francis George Dies in Chicago
Something is Bulldozing what remains of the past. It only accelerates from here. hope none of you are standing in the headlights looking weird.
Why gagstas shoot more bystanders than their targeted hood-rat... vid for understanding
I lolled so hard at the last guy I had to post this... :laugh: he's right, you know...
Suspicious car deemed 'explosive threat' at Picatinny, driver detained
At about 11:30 a.m., a driver tried to gain access to Picatinny Arsenal through the post's truck gate when security personnel noticed something ...

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 10:00:04 PM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
It's currently a war zone in Mexico pics inside
I live near the border and there is a war zone going on in Reynosa Mexico. They are trying to capture the leader of the gulf cartel. This is a screenshot ...

Google Alerts

Apr 17, 2015, 11:00:01 PM4/17/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Russia is banning internet pornography
Putin wants you to get laid and have kids. Not jerk off and be a loser !
19.04 2015 / 22.04 2015 the holy day and 3 days of darkness
Sunday could be the last chance for sinners to repent! economy is shit russia is hot yemen is hot isis is hot.
Two sonic booms..Just now Central FL..
ET = 999/third brain . goddess/females with there birth halo reactivated = 888 . gods/ males with their birth halo reactivated = 777 . all the rest of you ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 12:00:03 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
DOME on!!!! Reverse repos collapse! Liquidity crunch is here!
Without enough collateral and derivatives by the trillions demanding satisfaction, there will be no place to turn for anyone in the banking business.
Thinking about becoming a northern Canadian seal hunting outfit.
Guided tours with legal tickets for harvesting. Keep what you harvest, or give to someone in need. Carbon neutral operation type thing. Cool branding.

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 1:00:02 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Women With Synesthesia Paints What She Sees While Listening To Certain Songs
"As a synesthete, the music I hear is translated into a flow of texture and colors. Painting in oils and acrylics is a way to express and exhibit the ...
Nibiru?
yeah, doesn't move at all- probably a low-flying chalet... oddly bright for that area this time of day... Anonymous Coward User ID: 68529397
Star Trek The Original Series & The Book of Enoch
The overall message is exactly as in the Book of Enoch. All ancient “gods” were Archons, or Djinn, shape shifting beings, who feed on Worship from ...
I am a democrat that doesn't want hillary, what are my options
I want someone else. No clintoons, no bushmasters, who will step forward?

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 2:00:03 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Beach erosion in SC! Video and pics!
Took this video a few hours ago. Yes, some erosion happens each year but this is crazy. The steepness of the beach was .(about 3-4' down every 10' ...
Everyone should watch this movie
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas Set during World War II, a story seen through the innocent eyes of Bruno, the eight-year-old son of the commandant at ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 3:00:03 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
BREAKING NEWS: AUSTRALIA Melbourne teen charged over alleged Anzac Day attack plot named
Ah, thank you! GLPers, outside of Australia - its a day when all the serving and ex-serving Members of our combines Air Forces celebrate with march ...
Chandra Levy - Mossad - 9-11 - Tim McVeigh
"" That the the F.B.I. claimed for so long that they had no idea who or what was behind the murder of Chandra Levy is just an outright lie. They know ...
Breaking: Federal Military Bulletin Labels Patriot Groups and Militia as
The above bulletin was sent out last night (4/17) to every branch in the US military just in time for Patriots Day Sunday 4/19/15.
Scientists want to blast space debris with frickin lasers!
drevil: Sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads?
NYPD Sergeant Who Never Took a Sick-Day In His 42-Year Career Dies Of Heart Attack Weeks ...
obviously the authorities will pay his window and dependents extra in her pension for his dedication.....sorry, they wont.....so the moron didn't gain ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 4:00:04 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
UN Official: We Should Make Every Effort To Depopulate The Planet
Christiana Figueres, the Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, recently stated in an interview that the ...
Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs will be one of Baseball All Time Greats
LOU HAD 2 DEAD SIBLINGS.HE PLAYED PRO BASEBALL UNDER A FAKE NAME WHILE PLAYING COLUMBIA FOOTBALL. YANKEE TEAM MATE ...
Attas of The Light Gaineza
The crop of the serpent is about to be cut down. The serpent (Reptilian) consumes, rapes & tortures children alive. And decietfully turns some Humans ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 5:00:05 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Crazy stuff happening no one is talking about...
People seem to think there is no doom because there is nothing on the news. 1. Mexico is a failed state. In total chaos. Being overrun by mad max ...
Why did Bill Paxton throw a golf ball at the Predator?
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] IDK,.....I'd rather know why he'd even agree to do this movie scene? ^^ damned. Last Edited by Dace on ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 6:00:04 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Star Wars plane being launched by All Nippon Airways later this year
It might not be the droid you're looking for, but a plane painted to look like R2-D2 could be the next best thing for Star Wars fans waiting for The Force ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 7:00:03 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Hispanic saves black cops life in shootout...
William Ramirez was driving to his boat-maintenance job Tuesday morning when he spotted a chilling sight on Northwest 79th Street: A Miami police ...
Nobody wants to work anymore.
Discussion about Nobody wants to work anymore. [Page 7] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, ...
Short story based on a GLP thread.
As an exercise I have written a short story based on one of my favourite threads. Here's the post.
Serious Cat Question
I have received great advice here before on how to help my elderly, one-eyed cat. He stopped eating and someone at GLP recommended cold cuts ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 8:31:07 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
He's going to federal Prison! that's all I can tell you!
He's going to federal Prison! that's all I can tell you! Anonymous Coward User ID: 55947755. United States 04/18/2015 05:28 AM Report Abusive Post
Jacksonville Fl You won't believe it
GE installing new lights for the city that will see and hear you.
WWII Aircraft Carrier Damaged by Bikini Atoll Nuke Tests Found Intact Near California
snips: April 16, 2015 "NOAA, working with private industry partners and the U.S. Navy, has confirmed the location and condition of the USS ...
4 Explosions in US ???? All Big, all Friday Afternoon
Explosions Seen At Fracking Wastewater Tank Site GREELEY, Colo Norfolk Police and Norfolk Fire-Rescue responded to a possible explosion and ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 9:25:11 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Report : Walmart Employee Layoffs Permanent : May Not Re-open in 6 Months
snip: "The layoffs at a Brandon Walmart are "permanent," according to a letter the company submitted to the state and Hillsborough County ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 10:21:04 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Obama plans to press for slave reparations in a few months...
his administration plans to make it a national tax called "reparation tax" to fund it.
'poor lighting' for paltry Michelle O lunch (fish heads and rice)
That's f**kn fish heads and rice while the O kids have Tuscan White Bean Quinoa a la Ranchero Cilantro Lime Chickpea Salad.
In case you missed it, FLIR acquired ICx, the maker of SkyWatch & Cerberus Mobile Guard towers
Connect those dots. "At the new airport in Doha, FLIR has been acting as a subcontractor to the overall systems integrator, Johnson Controls ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 11:20:03 AM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Wtf is this? some kinda bone drinking device?
I just found something that looks really old, I have no idea what it is & where it came from, seems like its made of bone and copper/brass.
Arnold Schwarzenegger prank calls a black guy
The conversation tarts off friendly but it escalates fast.

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 12:19:59 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
New species of glass frog discovered in Costa Rican mountains
Characterized by a lack of pigmentation in their skin, glass frogs can only be found in parts of Central and South America. Some glass frogs, including ...
What the fuck happened to Voice Chat?
Mr_Deadite reporting. I recently re-visited a website that I used to place a lot of faith in. They have a wonderful little chaotic paradise of weirdos called ...
Where is the Proof that Vaccines cause more harm than "good"
Please add all the evidence you can find relating to Vaccines! It's time to get to the bottom of this one.

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 1:20:06 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Russia to loan Greece $5 billion in a matter of days!
Russia to loan Greece 'up to $5bn' Russia is planning to pay Greece large a multibillion advance against future profits from operating a gas pipeline ...
The Grand Finale Pt. III: Janet Does Davos (Update Pg 43)
Discussion about The Grand Finale Pt. III: Janet Does Davos (Update Pg 43) [Page 58] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics ...
Wow! Wikipedia, fake non-profits, big pharma manipulate your - yes, your
Astroturf and manipulation of media messages In this eye-opening talk, veteran investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson shows how Wikipedia, Google, ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 4:05:03 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Breaking WTF: Florida man HIGH on Flakka!? says he's God, humps a tree and stabs officer with ...
ya just can't make this shit up... "According to a Melbourne police report, Crowder was spotted by witnesses running naked through a Melbourne ...
No more Sabado Gigante??? No way Jose!!!
Me encanta ese programa. Ahí es donde me enteré de la mayor parte de mi español. Siempre hay chicas calientes y Don Francisco es fantástico.
Jade Helm 15 Military Vehicle Build Up in SoCal
Just off of the I-15 North of Barstow, Ca, Yermo Logistics Marine Base,

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 5:10:21 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Republicans are Funded by the Drug Cartels. Democrats are funded by Foreign Interests.
100 Percent all politician are traitors. In your lifetime going back to as far as you can remember The only real power the American or any other People ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 6:00:02 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
Indiana School Has Field Trips For Blacks Only
snip(s): Several planned field trips for South Bend, Indiana elementary school students have many parents up in arms over what appears to be a ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 7:00:03 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 18, 2015
WEB
People who have created time machines have disappeared
I wonder what they knew that we don't. Nikola Tesla disappeared. George Van Tassed died of supposed heart attack when that was very rare and he ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 8:20:00 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Watch a Puppet Totally Nail Rush's 'Tom Sawyer'
Godlike Productions is a Conspiracy Forum. Discussion topics include UFOs, Conspiracy, Lunatic Fringe, Politics, Current Events, Secret Societies, Conspiracy Theories ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 9:46:15 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Can You Believe That 250000 Useful Idiots Are Now Gathered In DC For The Commie-Inspired
Who's paying for this free all-day concert? Complete with man-made global warming propaganda, calls for governments to spend lots of money to ...
'Goopy, Mushy' Creatures Invade Pacific Northwest beaches!!!
He says that is not normal :hiding: Millions of jellyfish are washing up on shore, leaving beach goers watching their steps. Except for at least one child, ...
All Big, all Friday Afternoon [Page 2] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs and ...
If a Government Entity of any Sort want to involve themselves with you for any reason be AFRAID ...
They do mean you harm. They are not with God b/c they steal to earn the bread. They are not good people.
Nailin palin
i wonder what it would have been like if Sarah Palin got into power please dont mention iron sky lol.
New footage of Fukushima waste - Millions of tonnes of radioactive soil!!
Updated: indoor Robot footage [Page 5] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs ...

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 10:20:00 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Hong Kong to Auckland Cathay Pacific Diverted to New Zealand Airforce Base
Auckland Airport was closed with torrential rain and potential wind shear conditions. Aircraft diverted to RNZAF Ohakea.
GREAT NEWS!! US must return rare double eagle gold coins to family!!!
The U.S. government must return 10 exceptionally rare gold coins worth millions of dollars each to a Pennsylvania family from which the purloined ...
Anyone who would vote for a president based on sex or color...
is a totally and completely hopeless imbecile. If ANYBODY should be exterminated, it's people like this.

Google Alerts

Apr 18, 2015, 11:19:58 PM4/18/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
"Putin Says He's Ready to Work With United States!" He's been cloned, that's why...
Remember when he went missing? Yes, they have the technology and is another reason why the human race has no chance against the Zio Money ...
Father of five missing after shopping at walmart.
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA (WLS) -- A father of five from Colorado has mysteriously disappeared after surveillance video caught him making ...
BUCKETHEAD thread
Anyone have any good video's of buckethead? if not i'm posting a few.

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 12:20:20 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Does your online US bank account sometimes have a symbol other than
Does your online US bank account sometimes have a symbol other than $. $ User ID: 26521619. United States 04/18/2015 12:33 PM Report Abusive ...

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 1:20:01 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Cut the resonator out of your exhaust pipe.
the tones that your engine generates will offer substantial protection via interference from all of the mind control radio waves coming from various ...
Actor Jonathan Crombie Dies At 48
Actor Jonathan Crombie dies at 48. He was best known in the movie .

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 2:20:01 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
SEVERE STORMS - DFW & BEYOND... Roll CALL!
North Fort Worth... the trees are whipping around in a frenzy -- keep waiting for a tornado warning to pop up.
What's Kubrick Telling Us
Just watching 2001 Space Odyssey this am. Blown away by the quality of this 1967-1968 movie. Just ending now.

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 3:20:01 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Exclusive Footage Inside 'Closed Walmart' In California, Cops Guard Dock and Entrances
Exclusive Footage Inside 'Closed Walmart' In California, Cops Guard Dock and Entrances.
Mandela Effect: Bill Murray is alive?
I thought that Bill Murray was dead, but he is alive! May be is the Mandela Effect.
YaHuWaH Is One; And His Word, One
[b][/b] Regarding this wisdom, which The Lord gave to Timothy and his wife: The Old Testament is The Father revealing Himself, while pointing to The ...
Refigerator runs on sun and water...we need one of these for SHTF
Evaptainers are refrigeration devices that look like a large cooler and run on sun and water. The heat is drawn out of the unit's interior onto highly ...

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 5:20:00 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Will America itself be the concentration camp?
Everybody is always focusing on some large scale disaster worldwide to make these fee ma camps be put into practice but what if the camps are to be ...
WWIII- The Time Would Be Now, Before November Elections (video)
May 2014 Breaking News World War 3 not if but when Last days end times news prophecy update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifMAItGqCK0.
You only need yourself. Don't worry about relationships.
Why do people stress about relationships, or trying to find a new relationship. Society has taught us to believe that being with someone else will make ...
What if Jade Helm and the Walmart closings are a migration path because of Fukushima?
Millions of refuges from the west coast would be a logistical nightmare. They've been pussyfooting around for years about the real impact of Fukushima and ...
No Cannabis..No Alcohol...sounds fair to me.
Vermont lawmakers are tired of other lawmakers ignoring the Cannabis debate....For once a Republican and a Democrat are working together.
Internet Database of Traffic Cameras That Can See Through Walls
Supposedly there is a 'Truman' that is being watched via this 'network'... hmm. Kind of makes you think. If this is possible, then what isn't...? Page 1.

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 6:20:23 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Video: Students Are Asked for 'Biggest Reason' They Plan to Vote for Hillary.Guess what most ...
This country is so fucked up right now. What are these students learning everyday? Put the bongs down, and get your head out of your ass kids!
April 19th thru April 21st
Waco Ruby ridge Oklahoma city bombing Boston marathon bombing (OK, a near miss) Columbine massacre Tienimine square uprising.
Black Student Holds Protest After Getting Rejected From University Of Michigan
snip: "Brooke Kimbrough, a 17-year-old high school senior, always dreamed of attending the University of Michigan.
Which came first? Depression or sense of impending doom?
As a kid I alwasy felt an impending sense of doom. Yes I grew up in the Cold War when all we heard about was how many nuclear missles both we ...

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 7:20:01 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Abbott government closes religious loophole for children's vaccinations
The Abbott government has closed another loophole on children's vaccinations, ending a religious exemption that allowed Christian Scientists and ...
We argue for the same point..
You 'reptards', you 'bibletards' all of the GLP 'tards'. So many similarities, yet we and you argue as though there were a difference.
Operation Jesse Helms 2015!
Under Operation Jesse Helms 2015 all Walmarts will be painted gleaming pearly white from top to bottom inside and out :lmao:
Russia Has Overcome The Worst of Its Crisis - World Bank
The world bank has agreed the worst of the crisis in Russia have overcome and now Russia is on the path of stability.
Woman who was an Air Force veteran and posed for Playboy Rescues American Flag
An Air Force veteran and former Playboy model was arrested for taking an American flag from campus protesters who were trampling on it.
Heathen Hood Animals Attack Father And His Daughter... Video
just more of the same people... WTF is somebody gonna put a few of their brains on the ground? Three young men were charged for the gang attack ...
Bruce Jenner is the absolute perfect symbol for the arc of cultural decay
Mid-70s: Handsome, wholesome, Olympic atheletes with classically masculine form, bearing, and dignity. Displayed on (non-GMO) cereal box as ...
German Newspaper Article About a Documentary Says Airplanes Can Be Hacked via Smartphones
I ran this article from last November through google translate (which sucks, sorry for the grammar) -any German speaking GLPers please read and ...

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 8:31:11 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
New disease huts Nigeria.
Seems like a new active virus is found. Already 18 people died and it only takes 24 hours to die. It enters your nerve system.
Writing a book? Forget about NY publishing houses
NOTE: the reason I'm writing this is that I've been procrastinating writing about this topic since there are so many different directions I want to go in.
I feel lonely and no body to talk to in the bar!
I'm at a bar and don't feel like talking to anyone. I'm going through a divorce and just feel depressed. How do I get out of this feeling ? Please help me.

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 9:26:08 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Woman, 36, who had faked a pregnancy 'posed as a social worker to kidnap and murder new mom ...
(CBS) — Police believe a Gary woman wanted a baby so badly that she killed a new mother from Anderson, Indiana after convincing the woman she ...
Help me enlist to peoples militia of donbass.
Been on my mind for a while and now the door opened. Do you need visa when u cross from russia to ukraine?
Isis Bio Weapon to Kill All Dogs in America
Man if this is true might be test run for the big one Humans.
I believe in angels
Every where, no where. Someone has been very kind to my soul. much love, Risuki.
FBI overstated forensic hair matches in nearly all trials before 2000
The Justice Department and FBI have formally acknowledged that nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost ...
Did I just see a beer banner ad on GLP in Spanish???
Perhaps the advertiser doesn't know that a lot of GLPers are close-minded to other cultures... Or did I miss the joke?

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 10:21:06 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
BREAKING: Lowe's Store Being Evacuated in Buckeye, Arizona
BREAKING: Lowe's store being evacuated in Buckeye, Arizona: From 12 News Twitter: https://twitter.com/12News/status/589566239686688769.
Shops, cars torched in Johannesburg as anti-immigrant violence surges
JOHANNESBURG -- Several shops and cars owned by foreigners were torched in downtown Johannesburg overnight in continued anti-immigrant ...
Is the sun brighter than it used to be? (Even 10 years ago)
(Even 10 years ago) [Page 4] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs and more!
FBI admits that ALL its forensic experts exaggerated hair evidence at every criminal trial for nearly ...
26 employees in the agency's hair comparison lab were allegedly involved Overstated forensic matches so they favored prosecutors in 80s and 90s.

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 11:20:03 AM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Sun is different. I can look at it.
Sun rising today and I can actually look at it. Doesn't look like they've been spraying and it's orange again. Haven't heard of any fires.
Kombucha Tea
Does anyone here drink kombucha in any form? Some say its good for you while mayo clinic says its harmful and to stay away from it. Just purchased ...
Russia, NATO have different views of security in Europe - US army commander
'We're not interested in a fair fight' – US army commander urges NATO to confront Russia What a surprise!
I had a dream about my deceased mother who recently passed and she was deceased in the dream
My Mom passed away January 2, 2015 of Lymphoma Cancer, she was on hospice a few weeks before she passed, last night I had a dream that we ...
Wankers, Wankers EVERYWHERE.
The amount of wealth you have equals how much of a wanker you are. It's a symbiotic relationship.
FL woman kills man for injuring her cat
(FL) Police are investigating the shooting death of a man who was killed by a woman he met on Craigslist who accused him of damaging her cervix ...
Anyone hear these holocaust testimonies? With LIE detector test hooked up to these survivors!!!
Well I think it important to note that the death camps ended by 1945. This year is 70 year anniversary.. Do the math of how old those people would be ...
LED ZEPPELIN...."Rock and Roll"....1971
Why is it that Led Zeppelin's music "gets old" to almost everyone I know, including myself, to the point where 90% of it can't even be listened to ...
The Rabbit Hole Runs Deep
Just curious, how far down the rabbit hole have you gone? From what I've noticed, there is no one stop shopping for the information concerning what I ...

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 12:20:01 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Warning: You can not trust anyone that wears this article of clothing.
Necktie. Even the word is evil and it is worn by Lawyers, Preachers, Government agents, Judges, Generals, Congressmen etc.
Kennedy shot by HAARP streaks
Kennedy HAARPstreaks: Or Proof of HAARP streaks: or:
This One Exercise Will Predict How Long You'll Live.
Dr. Araujo developed the workout as he was observing older patients. "Many of them are able to bike or to run on a treadmill, but if you asked them ...
ALERT ! Watch this link about Walmart Closings
Please watch this link about the connection between Jade Helm 15,tunnels and the closed Walmarts.
Pleiadian Traits
I might be one:tomato: Can someone share the traits? Physical one as well as psychological ones. :hf:
Are doctors more apathetic lately?
Anyone else going thru this? I have had some serious shit going on, so I go to them like youre "supposed to" and the person just sits there with a "duh" ...
UFOs Confront Soldiers During War, Says Ex-Air Force Intelligence Officer
"The military was interested in [UFOs] because they had capabilities far above anything that we had, and they wanted to find out what the technology ...
Corn Gluten Sensitivity GMO Agenda- FEMA camp/silent Holocaust?
Follow my thinking here- You eat a lot of GMO products, which gives you a gluten-like reaction, so you eat more corn, which is most likely GMO-corn, ...
Serpent Eyes
I can't...lol...I just can't anymore. I'll see myself out. Some of ya'll need to step out of judgement and do some serious praying and reading! Anonymous ...

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 1:20:02 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
IMF tells regulators to brace for global 'liquidity shock'
An illusion of liquidity has beguiled financial markets across the world and spawned some of the worst excesses seen on Wall Street in modern times, ...
Have you've been violated
The majority of people I know have been violated one or more times in their life. Is this the Norm ?
Any women on here who can hold a conversation about anything?
Discussion about Any women on here who can hold a conversation about anything? [Page 2] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics ...
My wife complained that my stick is too cold for her.
She wants me to warm it up before I go in. I have tried using my hands but it's not working. At the moment, I have to use a thermometer to measure it.
Seppo
do you yankie doodles get offended if you get called a seppo?
Hillary earned more than America's top 10 CEOs
By one measure, Hillary earned more than America's top 10 CEOs Hillary vs. the country's highest-paid CEOs.

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 2:26:04 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Stay Alert Eastern US !!!!Florida and Alabama!!!!Ga
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BIRMINGHAM HAS ISSUED A * TORNADO WARNING FOR... NORTHEASTERN BULLOCK COUNTY IN ...
16 Rare Historical Photos That Will Leave You Speechless
These photos from the past are a quick and interesting glimpse at the times the pictures were taken. This completely random, yet somehow still ...
The Selfie Toaster Toasts Your Face Onto Bread
Burnt Impressions is selling this toaster that toasts selfies onto bread. For just $75 you can have a very vague depiction of your face on a piece of toast.
Jade Helm---No Turning Back
[link to webcache.googleusercontent.com] Excerpt from document: "The resolution and continuation of these efforts will play a large role in ...
Muzzie Sets his Wife on Fire for leaving the house without permission in supposed
A Pakistani man and his father have been arrested in the country's latest so-called "honor killing" after they set the son's wife alight for leaving the ...
house sitting watching james bond russia w love new digital tv fukks up the screen its
HOUSE SITTING WATCHING JAMES BOND RUSSIA W LOVE NEW DIGITAL TV FUKKS UP THE SCREEN ITS TOO REAL ANALOGNESS IS GONE ...
BREAKING NEWS Citizenperth equine...baby seahorses live all day 4/19/2015
Discussion about BREAKING NEWS Citizenperth equine...baby seahorses live all day 4/19/2015 [Page 4] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy ...
Everyone is being called home
My old neighborhood is gone and everyone is scattering to the winds to get home and care for their families.
2015: the last year.
It is 2015 that is causing pain now. Quote hdrkid.com.
I know why they are keeping Hill away from the people..
Does Hillary Clinton Have Brain Damage? Remeber her glasses at the "What Does it matter" sit down with congress..

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 4:05:16 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 5:52:24 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 6:30:45 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 19, 2015
WEB
Black woman elected Mayor, whole town quits.
HAHA! Let's be honest, anyone who has worked for a black woman - especially a politician - knows what's coming. Everyone is quick to blame racism ...
Exclusive Footage Inside a recently Closed Wal-Mart
( Pico Rivera , CA. ) Why would a store pull all its merchandise from the shelves for reported pluming problems.
Wal-marts will introduce Mark Of The Beast, then will process people for FEMA
Discussion about Wal-marts will introduce Mark Of The Beast, then will process people for FEMA [Page 3] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy ...

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 8:19:57 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
New propaganda Video using pedophile muppets brainwashing Children To Get Vaccinations
Children usually disregard vaccinations and now it is time to encourage them to get these to prevent oneself from disease and others by not spreading ...

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 9:21:51 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
Not really BREAKING, but: Walmart Mysterious Closings? Doom Off.
Doom Off. [Page 2] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs and more!
DOOM ON !! INCOMING !!! Large CME Approaching Earth
I agree I think the common class ones should be as feared. Sun is 3,333 time more massive than earth and a "small" flare could still wind up being an ...
Not really BREAKING, but: Walmart Mysterious Closings? Doom Off.
OK, OK I know I'll probably be chastised for this, but the Walmart closing those stores isn't for doom preps or anything of the sort.

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 10:20:23 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
Bill Shatner Says Seattle Has Too Much Water, Wants Water Pipeline Built To Save Cali
“So I'm starting a Kickstarter campaign. I want $30 billion … to build a pipeline like the Alaska pipeline. Say, from Seattle — a place where there's a lot ...
Deleting FM Radio From THe WOrld
At least they are using open standards. The USA is using HD Radio, which requires all manufacturers to pay a license fee. The chipsets require more ...
Russia: Putin warns delusional Israelis not to arm Ukraine
This is so easy to see what the world's elite are up to. It shows that the religous retards are still controlling things. Not only have they tried to use Syria ...
Warning! Warning!
I recently had one of my befuddled psychic premonitions. These don't happen often with me, but when they do, they have NEVER been wrong.
I know that you have noticed this about recent films
Many of them use the same musical score or chopped up parts of the same tune. They use these tunes at key emotional points in the films.

Google Alerts

Apr 19, 2015, 11:20:01 PM4/19/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
Guy Invents Sandals That'll Grow 5 Sizes In 5 Years To Help Millions Of Poor Children
Sometimes, the simplest invention can change millions of lives. That's the goal of The Shoe That Grows, a sandal invented by inventor Kenton Lee that ...
Want to see something really scary? ... Yellowstone related
The previous image similar to this one did not have the current estimate, so it didn't look quite so bad.

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 12:20:28 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
Japanese Handjob Karaoke
'Sing What Happens': the premise is pretty simple, male contestants attempt to belt out their best renditions whilst an attractive girl gives them a hand ...
How does hollywood perceive me?
do they have an oath of silence? Was that Neil degrasse Tyson quote in the Superman vs Batman trailer refer to me because I talk about nasa fraud ...
The Japanese and 3 Faces
"The Japanese say you have three faces. The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family.

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 2:20:29 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
The REAL date of the Apocalypse
For all those experiencing a sense of foreboding about the future, please put your minds at ease. You are experiencing the sensation because one ...
Breaking News "Nation of Greece will default on its European debt within 48 hours and reissue the ...
Sunday April 19, 2015 The House of Cards Unravels by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert.
Jade Helm Confirmed by Government Documents: 100% about Disarming America and picking up ...
Google this Joint Assistant for Development and Execution (JADE) HOMELAND ERADICATION OF LOCAL MILITANTS (Helm)

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 3:20:16 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
Attention GLP Obama has left on an unscheduled trip.
Maybe heading to West Falls. Wherever that is.maybe Great Falls. He's going somewhere and the name has falls in it that's all I know.
Why u guys hate me so much?
Been coming here for years and posted hella threads under multiple handles. I created newsdoom blog and shared it here when I first arrived.

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 4:20:01 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
Does forgiveness condone evil?
No it does not. In a biblical sense, it is expected that when one is forgiven there is, at a minimum, an effort made on the part of the guilty
My boss's wife's v-jay jay smells like A-1 Steak Sauce
Which one of you sickies has been there? I know it was one of you so dont deny it. No wonder he is always taking us for steak dinners.
Serious Question: Why won't Republicans stand up to Obama on Anything but, when it comes to ...
The gloves come off? I mean seriously they have no problem letting that piece of dog shit destroy our country and will not stand up to him...

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 5:20:00 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
12-Term Congressman Ron Paul's Warning to Americans about the Coming Currency Crisis
did you hear that, at 4% in 30 years it would cost America to pay off its debt 128 trillion dollars.. on our current debt. He said its impossible.. In other ...
Why is Hollywood located near the San Andreas Fault Line?
One day it will fall into the ocean, taking with it the most arrogant, narcissitic people to ever exist. Anonymous Coward (OP) User ID: 38620279

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 6:20:01 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
Guess what day it is
Doom may refer to: dōm, the Anglo-Saxon word meaning "judgment", "law" Doom book the Laws of King Aelfred, Legal Code of Alfred the Great, ...
Major earthquake hits off Taiwan coast as Japan lifts tsunami warning
A strong earthquake measuring 6.6 on the Richter scale struck off the east coast of Taiwan early Monday (20 April), setting off tsunami alerts in Japan.
Time to watch the old cult classic: Grosse Pointe blank
Time to watch the old cult classic: Grosse Pointe blank. Anonymous Coward User ID: 41926707. United States 04/20/2015 02:24 AM Report Abusive ...
In solving any crime it is said to, "follow the money".
Where did the money come from to build those tunnels? There is only one place I can think of that had those kind of funds and that is the "missing ...
Massive Prayer/Intention Chain Healing Experiment!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCax67biGmU Let's see if this can work! Don't matter what religion faith, or none at all just send some good ...

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 7:20:03 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
Petition to revoke cat killer's vet license.
She lured this friendly cat close so she could shoot it in the head at close range with a crossbow and post a picture of herself (smiling) and the dead cat on ...

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 8:29:55 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 9:27:31 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
6.2 6.0 and 6.8 QUAKE JAPAN
Yellowstone is due for a major quake and eruption. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes in our life time. Oh and don't forget about lake Toba it has a huge ...
First radar images of the fragment of asteroid 2015 PDC heading for impact with the Earth on Sept ...
First radar images of the fragment of asteroid 2015 PDC heading for impact with the Earth on Sept. 3, 2022. The object is about 80 meters in size.
2015 Fantastic Four CERN LHC---Movie Trailer
Notice in the Movie Trailer at 1:46, he says, : You open a door, that you do not know how to close, then it shows a portal been open up in the sky by the ...

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 10:29:34 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
A Pulsar Just Got Swallowed by a Warp in Space-time
A star has vanished from the telescopes of the radio astronomers due to the space-time warp it produces as it orbits. The vanishing star is part of a ...
Kim Jong-Un Climbs North Korea's Highest Mountain! .... In His Suit!
snip: "Kim Jong-Un has climbed the highest mountain in North Korea, state-run media claims. Photos of the country's leader show him standing on a ...
BREAKING: KAISA DEFAULTS!!!
[link to mobile.bloomberg.com] As Europe grapples with terrorism and Switzerland scrapped a currency peg, the troubles of a Chinese developer that's ...
Inmate receives more than 37 years in isolation for posting on facebook
In the South Carolina prison system, accessing Facebook is an offense on par with murder, rape, rioting, escape and hostage-taking... ... The offenses ...

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 11:20:02 AM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
You must to check out this!!!!
i'm not linking to anything that has no description. Why must we check it out? playlist of what? Last Edited by Esoteric Morgan on 04/20/2015 11:16 AM.
Northern Utahns can expect to hear explosions!
According to this article! This ties in with Jade Helm pretty well. I've lived here all my life, and can't remember another time this happened.
Baltimore man dies of severed spine
A 27-year-old Baltimore man died Sunday a week after an encounter with police that left him with a severed spine, according to a lawyer for his family.

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 12:20:03 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
China no longer biggest US debt holder, Japan is
Japan now officially holds more US debt than China, which has been America's major creditor since 2008. In February Japan held $1.224 trillion in US ...
Democrat lawmaker suggest euthanasia for disabled
New Hampshire state Rep. Michael Cahill thinks if his Republican colleagues are unwilling to raise taxes, the state should consider offing the liabilities in ...
Earthquake fault heightens California tsunami threat, experts say
he earthquake fault cuts through the heart of Ventura's quaint downtown, past the ornate hilltop City Hall and historic Spanish-era mission before ...
FBI Crime Stats Show US Violent Crime and Murders Dropped 50% in 20 Years
Something for the GLP race baiters to chew on. By Ian Simpson 3:25 pm, November 10, 2014 U.S. violent crimes including murders fell 4.4 percent in ...
Guess the Breed - 2yo gets mauled killed - father takes frontier justice
Yeah, yeah, I know...pitbulls don't kill babies, owners who leave a loaded pitbull on the table kill babies, er, uh, something like that...
Strong chance of asteroid impact on April 21st
Discussion about Strong chance of asteroid impact on April 21st [Page 8] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include Conspiracy ...
The reason why GLPers are gullible
We have been programmed not to question authority and not to seek answers to back up the claim. Also we are too open minded. Need to find the ...

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 1:20:00 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
September DOOM!!
So, it seems that there is a lot going on in September I agree with thtat. Asterooid warnings, pope in Philly, last blood moon, 'climate chaos' 500 day ...
Female winner of St. Louis marathon caught cheating, stripped of title.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that officials determined that Kendall Schler crept onto the GO! St. Louis Marathon's course last weekend after the ...
Bobby Brown tells crowd his and Whitney's daughter, Kristina is awake!
I pray it's not too late for her like it is for her mother....

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 2:47:00 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
White People Lose Because Minorities Are Loyal To Each Other And Have Learned To Organize ...
This town where blacks had gotten to 30% of the population is a prime example: There the blacks were able to ORGANIZE and OUT VOTE the ...
Jamie, Does magic realy exist
How does he do that ??? Simon is won over "I now actually believe in magic, like some people believe in ghosts!"
Reptoids = shadow people we see upon waking up in the middle of the night
'reptoids' (evil spirits, jins, bhooths) are non physical parasitical entities that latch on to peoples minds like leeches. While invisible to our eyes...the ...
Y'isra'el and WW3...Update 4-17-15: Russia to send Iran 'upgraded'
Update 4-17-15: Russia to send Iran 'upgraded' S300 missiles...pg 80 [Page 84] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include ...
I need gifted advice please
I'm not the same any more, I'm 21 and my life was better when I was 11, I had tons of girlfriends and a charm that was sweeter than pineapple, now I ...
Greece Seizing all Public Funds in Country – Here we Go
the Greek government issued , as debt to the International Monetary Fund and salaries are due.

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 4:35:03 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
BREAKING! - NUCLEAR WARSHIP SHOWDOWN with IRAN!!!!
"US WARSHIP HEADS TO YEMENI WATERS TO BLOCK IRANIAN WEAPONS" They're sending the USS Theodore Roosevelt into Yemen to block ...
Dr. Oz planning special episode to rebut claim of 'quack treatments
Ten physicians recently wrote to Columbia University challenging Oz's position as a faculty member at the university's college of physicians and ...
US Warship Heading to Yemeni Waters to Intercept Iranian Weapons Shipment
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. Navy officials say the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen and will join other ...
Ever heard of "Sendor" or Turimex?
These busses have been seen letting out hundreds of suspicious characters who scatter at certain spots in Louisiana and then leave empty.
Walmart is no longer wal-mart
total name and logo change. no more smile, now a flower thing. no more dash, now walmart. look into this...:5a:
DOW JONES reverse crash in progress!!!
The DJIA is crashing upwards and will go all the way to 20000 and towards 25000 in the most amazing reverse crash in the history of financial ...
US Navy Releases Photos to Public to ID Chinese Ships & Planes
Why do I feel like I just woke up in 1944? "[The Office of Naval Intelligence] is making available publicly 148 carefully labeled silhouettes and 89 ...
Rasmussen Reports - War on Terror Update: 49% now believe Muslims view United States as ...
The number of voters who believe terrorists are winning the fight against the United States and its allies continues to grow, while views of Muslims in ...

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 5:29:52 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
NUCLEAR WARSHIP SHOWDOWN with IRAN!!!! BREAKING!!!!
Discussion about BREAKING! - NUCLEAR WARSHIP SHOWDOWN with IRAN!!!! BREAKING!!!! [Page 3] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum.
QUESTION: Why do plastic surgeons love liberals
ANSWER: Because they lie so damn much they have to come in for surgery all the time to have their noses shortened.
Nigerian Students All Suddenly Called to Embassy in Washington
Don't know what to make of it, but: The small D.C. area college where I teach has a contingent of about 50 Nigerian students. They were all called to a ...

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 6:19:59 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
Understanding the Tree of Life
The tree is a perfect model for fractal geometry. Every node or branch of a tree is an exact replica of both the smaller branch below it and also the ...
Watch The Amazing 30 Brave Christians Slaughtered Telling The Muslims To Go To Hell And ...
So why did the Muslims of ISIS behead 30 Ethiopian Christians whose lineage is said to go all the way back to Philip the Apostle?
Texas vet killed a cat with an arrow and brags about it on FB
I had heard about this earlier but decided not to look into it because such things really bother me. It was bad enough before I learned this woman was ...
Do you guys hear the same as I do ? ( pineal gland )
There is this song that has a sound that makes your pineal gland tingle. Starts at 01:00 min.into the song.

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 7:19:59 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 20, 2015
WEB
List Of 190 Cities Where Obama Will Be Placing Syrian Muslim Refugees
The importation of these Muslim immigrants is part of the overall plan to destroy America from within. As revealed in a recent White House conference ...

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 8:21:09 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
An imminent $100 Trillion dollar collapse and the end of the USD
wow this is imminent from the data... and this guy is VERY well connected. Rand Paul even mentioned him recently in congress!

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 9:25:12 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Why Walmarts Are Closing.... the answer will shock you.
Why Walmarts Are Closing.... the answer will shock you. If you make a fake FB account just to see this video, DO IT!!! This video explains it all!!!
I Got The ChemTrail Juice One Me Today...
So I was driving through Salt Lake City and it started to rain. It was raining a milky white substance. It kinda resembled a highly fluidlike ejaculas.

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 10:20:57 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Breaking!!! Wal-Mart Supercenter in Clinton MO on a security Lock-down!
Just in...My local Wal-Mart in Clinton Mo is currently under a security lock-down and will remain closed until further notice. Customers wear told to grab ...
Mcdizzey McDonald, Celtic god here mistakenly manifested and born to naggers..ask me a question..
Ya do right by yourself in doubting such a crock but I can assure ya that this Irish god has a bunch of Nagger parents who brand my bootie with the ...
The Elite Hiding Plan
I just read the article about the elites feverishly preparing. With everything going on, it makes you wonder.

Google Alerts

Apr 20, 2015, 11:20:22 PM4/20/15
to circul...@gmail.com

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 12:20:06 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Climbing a TV Tower ★★★★&#9733
You couldn't pay me enough to do something like that. One slip and you are gone!
72 Year Old Black Grandmother Speaks The Truth
Link: "Mama Agnus speaking truth and facts and gives a refresher course to modern women, lazy men, and welfare sponges about roles and ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 1:20:02 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
My local Home Depot is having plumbing problems
Their bathrooms are being all torn up. They had something that looks like an RV out front, that is nothing but restrooms for the public to use. And they ...
Wow- glp deleting anti-4/20 posts?
Good. Any asshole that wants to decide for someone else what they put in their body can gtfo. Do you drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes op? ar-15 nut.
Wow!! MSNBC poll says 94% approve recreational marijuana.
Guess it's that time, all the baby boomers are too bedridden or dying to get out to vote on these things. when they croak we can finally stop paying out ...
It was VERY difficult to avoid throwing up...
while I listened to former president, Bill Klinton yesterday, speak of "service, honor, and kindness" at the 20th anniversary memorial of the OKC ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 2:20:02 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
6.6-magnitude earthquake strikes off coast of Taiwan
The earthquake damaged water pipes in Shulin district, flooding some roads and disrupting traffic, according to the Taipei city government.
What's really going on with Obama and the Iran deal?
To hand a deal so horrible to the congress that no way in hell they would ever pass it.. Then try and make them look bad like they made the deal fall ...
Massive Explosion in Sana'a Yemen
Pretty sure the guy filming it knew it was coming. https://youtu.be/av8GElKdT5Q.
Don't you just hate how YOUTUBE is designed specifically not to play music on your phone
Because they dont want you to do it. You start playing something on youtube and turn your screen off and BAM it stops playing. You switch tab or start ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 3:20:04 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Police Save/Pull Unconscious Man From Burning Car [VID]
Link: "Police pulled an unconscious man from his burning vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning after an accident. Mesquite police released ...
FBI Forensic Unit Lied in 95% of Court Cases they Testified in, Leading to over 30 Death Sentences
Of 28 examiners with the FBI Laboratory's microscopic hair comparison unit, 26 overstated forensic matches in ways that favored prosecutors in more ...
Jade Helm Plot "oh so real"
Do a google search of the subject. This site isn't letting me post a link for Veterans today? Really? Over at VT they got a very interesting read about ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 5:20:09 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Jews, root of all evil: Read ** 10 ** lines so that you'll never ever click again this type of illuminati ...
Published Feb 2010, updated with other revelations by Last Prophet afterwards: - Israel is controlled by impostors impersonating murdered resisters ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 6:20:08 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Discussion about BREAKING! - NUCLEAR WARSHIP SHOWDOWN with IRAN!!!! BREAKING!!!! [Page 9] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum.
Alien spacecraft FOUND in 55-year-old NASA photograph
A UFO spotter claims to have found a possible alien craft in a 55-year-old NASA photo from the early days of the space programme.

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 7:20:09 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Scanning FARS News Agency: Iran Looks Ready To Throwdown!
They bombed some mock carriers and look as if they are sort of anticipating a fight.

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 9:24:58 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
A Video May Prove Paul Walker Was Killed by a Drone Strike!
I took a break and went and saw Paul Walker's last movie he was making before he died, “Fast and Furious 7″ It was one heck of a movie and I highly ...
This picture was taken days before the OKC bombing, it was an aerial photo snapped above camp ...
It is not unusual to see rental vehicles on bases. however this picture certainly is weird. Specifically the white covers around the tents. question for you ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 10:20:58 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Breaking: Satanic 'baby killing' and child sex abuse was LIES by the mother
Discussion about Breaking: Satanic 'baby killing' and child sex abuse was LIES by the mother [Page 2] at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum.
No chemtrails today! hitlers birthday?
sky is completely clear which is kind of weird. also, did a scrap metal run earlier, only saw one gang stalker out in a souped up white truck...
To The Trump Staff!
LOOK, LISTEN AND LEARN! Thread: Hey Pot-Tards...Sen. Rand Paul and others to introduce federal medical marijuana bill. Anonymous Coward (OP)
Question about gravity
It's 420, so bear with me here. Lets say the gravity on the sun changes for some reason. I get that there is no reason to believe that will or could ...
The coming asteroid will hit a major city and turn people into zombies
The impact will be like a flash of light striking deep into the earth of a major city. It will immediately destroy dozens of buildings surrounding, the shock ...
USA and major disasters?
It does seems that whenever a country becomes too wicked, Define/ wicked / immoral And forgetting God, the country is invaded and or destroyed, the ...
Who noticed how BRIGHT the NIGHT SKY was even though it was a NEW MOON?
I have always had problems sleeping when there is a full moon. Last night the sky was almost as bright as a full moon - but I see now it was a NEW ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 11:20:14 AM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Employees at bakery Hillary visited wouldn't come out of the back because
A Hillary Clinton campaign official explained on Monday why her presidential advisers have brought pre-screened partisans to some events promoted ...
Asteroid impact in September 2015. Evidence?
Hey all. So supposedly there is this asteroid that's supposed to hit in September of this year. Do we have coordinates? Where is the data? Is there any ...
A New Threat from Mosquitoes!!!!
I post as went to coast yesterday and we got bite 100s of times , even with spray :another do: Thousands of travelers to the Caribbean and nearby ...
Celibacy - A gradual way to freedom?
I have this strong intuition in my head, and it pursuit me for a long time, already. Something telling me that stay away from sex and masturbation, ...
I Have Seen The Days Ahead.
I have seen the days to come. Given to me by our most high visions to reason. Ask me anything for our hour is at hand.
Chinese man sues wife for being ugly and wins. She had had plastic surgery but gave birth to ugly ...
Title pretty much says it all. Here's the link, with pic of post-surgery wife and ugly kids: :epiclol:
BRAKING! US aircraft carrier sent to block Iranian arms shipments to Yemen rebels
yet as usual bullshit jade helm walmart threads and chemtrail threads. When this very well could be WW3.... Anonymous Coward User ID: 68993704
Sydney Australia Once-In-a-Decade Super Storm
I'm really surprised this isn't on the main page here. over 200000 homes without power and wind gusts up to 135km/h recorded.

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 12:20:07 PM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Kraft Removes Preservatives From Mac & Cheese
Cool. Here's the link to the news story.Maybe GLPers should start a campaign to get Kraft to take any unnatural things out of A1.
Stop using condoms
Some condoms also contain the spermicide Nonoxynol-9, which is basically a type of detergent used to kill sperm and STD-causing pathogens. It can't ...
Starbucks and B&B plumbing problems
the 24 hour Starbucks had problems with their plumbing and so did the B&B i stayed in in San Francisco.
House of Cards: Best POV about Walmart
The scene where they talk about Walmart employees are so under paid that a percent of employees are subsidized on government assistance which ...
JFK Jr. Love Story Revealed - Video
Fifteen years after they were killed in a tragic plane crash, new photos and details shed light on the relationship of John F. Kennedy Jr. and Carolyn ...
The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All
The Holocaust Debunked Once and for All (except when it comes to the Jews, of course)
I Predict the USA mainland will NEVER be taken.
Americans have been buying so many guns and so much ammo over the past 10 years that it would take like 3 planet earth's worth of armed soldiers ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 1:20:07 PM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Dream of Obama speaking (rapping fast in rhyming gibberish)
It was a small room we were in. There were poor people there and everything was not expensive. Obama had a microphone casually walking around ...
I'm a cracker honkey and you can't touch this
And I don't cry about being called that! Take that naggers chinks spics wops and flips I'm not a crybaby about racial slurs.
Breaking: Bomb squad in St.Louis Investigating 3 suspicious packages by City Hall
2 cylinders and a suspicious package at the entrances of St. Louis City Hall.

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 2:25:06 PM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Operation "Decisive Storm" Has Ended In Yemen New Phase
"The Saudi-led military coalition has completed operation "Decisive Storm" against Shia Houthi rebels in Yemen, a statement by Saudi military ...
I want to send in a spoof application to an Art College.
Just make up a load of crap and nonsense and see if they take the bait,should be fun.
Cracked bowl
Hello all, i'm currently buying a collection of bowls from a friend but 1 has a crack where it has been improperly transported, has anyone any ...
Do you trust in god
pay taxes to him or it is all a bullshit farce of sick idiots.
They War For Gold in Yemen
You have seen the news, there is conflict in Yemen. What are they fighting over? Greece went to a gold-backed drachma. Other countries may follow ...
May 5th roswell photo reveal event
soo...... a break from all the walmart and global fairytale economic collaspe. anyone else can't wait to see these?
Transgender Accepting Parent's Raise 5 yr old Daughter Born Mia as Jacob
When Jacob Lemay invites you into his bedroom, he wants to give the full tour. He'll show you his books, the planets and stars on the wall, his bunk ...
BREAKING: At Least 5 People Shot Near Fort Hood, Texas
Police say the shots rang out around 3 a.m. Tuesday. They have established a crime scene and are talking to witnesses.

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 4:06:03 PM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Don't Make the Black Kids Angry
"FP: Colin Flaherty, thank you for joining Frontpage Interview. Flaherty: Great to be back Jamie.
Breakingnews #Saudi TV says King Salman issues decree for ordering elite Saudi national guards ...
erohedge ‏@zerohedge · 3m3 minutes ago SAUDI KING ORDERS NATIONAL GUARDS TO TAKE PART IN YEMEN OPS: TV.
A New Term for the "Elite"
I am sick of calling the "elite" by that term. They don't deserve any respect from the rest of us just because they are who they are.
Tornadoes Are Rare in Brazil, But!!!!
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — A tornado battered a city in southern Brazil, killing two people, injuring 120 others and forcing more than 1000 people from ...
Amazon is about to reveal one of its biggest secrets
Without mentioning any names there are some highly successful web companies, that when you look around their place, they are just adapting ...
RIP Steve Byrnes
Steve Byrnes, a NASCAR television reporter and host for over 30 years, passed away on Tuesday from complications related to his battle with cancer.
Hillary's Charity
Hillary's Charity: The U.S. Constitution Actually Bans Hillary's Foreign Government Payola How do these people get away with this stuff?????????
Rapper Waka Flocka Flame announced his bid for presidency....
In an interview with Rolling Stone on Monday, rapper Waka Flocka Flame made good on a 2012 tweet and announced his bid for the 2016 presidency ...
87% of Americans do not trust their own Govt nor mainstream media. What happens next?
[b][/b] 87%!! That's over 300 million Americans. Well if I was "in charge" of your country this would seriously concern me. What if you managed to all get ...
Safe Restrooms
Watching this psych-op unfold, all the lies,harassment and violence directed at transyouth,I stand with them,for safe restrooms.
144000..the 12 tribes of Israel...no defilement...and earthly redemption
again, prophecy is an unveiling of a timeline keyed to our time period and the imposing influence of the energy business.. therefore, verse must be ...
New us Treasury Notes Will be Put in 2015.... Fiat Fed Reserve Notes Will be Trashed!!!
We are bankrupt to include the Federal Reserve who is moving to Chicago from NYC. We are approaching end game there will be NEW U.S. Treasury ...
Gyptian Media Made This SHOCK Claim About Obama's Brother That US Media Completely Ignored
There is a lot of skepticism about President Barack Obama and where his true loyalties lie. In 2013 Egyptian media made a shocking claim that may ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 5:11:42 PM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
A new term for the "Sheeple"
I am sick of calling the "sheeple" by that term. They don't deserve any comparisons to farm animals just because they live in a controlled herd.
Drug induced Diabetes???
I often wondered how the medical mafia can predict the increase of a particular 'disease' within a certain time frame. This explains it.
Ghostly image of a pair of feet behind a little girl standing on a Japanese shore
Ghostly image of a pair of feet behind a little girl standing on a Japanese shore 'near warrior tombs' sparks internet frenzy [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
The Secret to Immortality in 2 simple steps.
1.Locate THE ONE who robs you blind from your energy/lifeforce. 2.Bomb him out of existence.
Prophetic dream of Fema Malls and Military Takeover
Uploaded two years ago and very similar to the Wal-Mart closings and Jade Helm..

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 6:03:22 PM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
SICK: Mother accuses officers of removing clothes from daughter's dead body, taking nude photos!!!
A mother is suing the Cook County Sheriff's Department accusing officers of taking inappropriate nude photos of her daughter's dead body.
BREAKING- Saudi Arabia Suddenly Declares an END to the Yemen Campaign!!
Just Breaking... BBC, AP, etc, all reporting that Saudi Arabia has announced the end of the Yemen Air Campaign, saying it has now entered a "political ...

Google Alerts

Apr 21, 2015, 7:02:53 PM4/21/15
to circul...@gmail.com
Google
godlikeproductions.com
As-it-happens update April 21, 2015
WEB
Time could be shifting constantly and we wouldn't realise it
if time shifted backwards, we would go back to a previous state, but it would feel like a current one because as far as we would be concerned then the ...
Obama And Erdogan Slated To Open New Mega-Mosque Together In Maryland
obamamosque: "Well that time has apparently arrived and now Erdogan and Obama will be together at the mosque for the big opening ceremony:
Lynch now set to be approved as new Attorney General... Republicans got what they wanted and ...
"The handshake agreement on trafficking gives Republicans what they sought: assurances that none of the funds provided to trafficking victims will be ...
Quadruple Rainbow in NY
Thoughts? I don't understand how this is even possible with the different angles, etc., but I'm no expert.
It is loading more messages.