CEWG Meeting, Tomorrow, Wed May 26

Nivruti Sridhar

May 25, 2021, 9:18:47 PM5/25/21
to circular-e...@googlegroups.com, Lara Ilao, LINDA MANSDORF, Janine Finnell, Linda Mansdorf, Lara Ilao

Dear Circular Economy Working Group,

Join us tomorrow evening, Wednesday May 26, 6pm - 8pm, for our CEWG meeting where we will talk about strategies to implement circular economy principles within the DMV region. The DMV Roadmap Committee has been conducting extensive research on other world cities that have successfully incorporated circular economy initiatives, and the results of this research will be presented during tomorrow’s session. The speakers for tomorrow’s session include:

·       Charlotte, North Carolina - Marty Silber, LE Development and Fundraising Director and Chair of the Green Finance Pillar/Working Group

·       Phoenix, Arizona - Linda Mansdorf, LE Director of Volunteers

·       Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Nivruti Sridhar, Vice-Chair of the LE Circular Economy Group

·       Glasgow, Scotland - Lara Ilao, Chair of LE Circular Economy Group

·       Paris, France - Janine Finnell, LE Executive Director

After the presentations, we will invite ideas and suggestions to further bolster the Circular Economy Roadmap project for the DMV, and to formulate an action plan moving forward. We encourage everyone to be part of this development process.

Below is the zoom link for the event:

Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87098917260?pwd=Vy9ML1Q5L09QTmpwSk4zbmNtUkIrQT09

Meeting ID: 870 9891 7260

Passcode: 389262

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Lara Ilao (Chair) and Nivruti Sridhar (Vice Chair)

Jim Schulman

May 25, 2021, 11:45:40 PM5/25/21
to Nivruti Sridhar, Circular Economy Working Group DMV, Lara Ilao, LINDA MANSDORF, Janine Finnell, Linda Mansdorf, Lara Ilao
Friends,
Greetings to circular friends old and new! I regret that so many groups in which I am involved want to Zoom on Wednesday evenings, and I happen to be committed to assisting another one of them tomorrow night. If there will be a recording made, or notes taken of the CEWG discussion I would very much appreciate gaining access to them. Thanks!

-- Jim Schulman, AIA
Alliance for Regional Cooperation, Director
Regional...@gmail.com or JSch...@ARCdmv.org
631 E St., NE, Washington, DC 20002

Janine Finnell

May 26, 2021, 9:25:32 AM5/26/21
to Jim Schulman, Nivruti Sridhar, Circular Economy Working Group DMV, Lara Ilao, LINDA MANSDORF, Linda Mansdorf, Lara Ilao
Thanks, Jim, for letting us know.  We will miss you tonight and will plan to record the meeting.  We will also have slides that we might be able to send you as well.

Best,
Janine

Janine A. Finnell
Executive Director
Leaders in Energy (LE)

Leaders in Energy Research, Communications, Policies & Analysis (LERCPA) Linkedin group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4733995/
Skype: Janine.Finnell

Elvin Yuzugullu

May 26, 2021, 10:08:25 AM5/26/21
to Janine Finnell, Jim Schulman, Nivruti Sridhar, Circular Economy Working Group DMV, Lara Ilao, LINDA MANSDORF, Linda Mansdorf, Lara Ilao
Janine and team,

I had planned on attending tonight's meeting, but I'm afraid I won't be able to either...too swamped with things to catch up and need the focus time.

Hope to catch up soon after, Elvin

Janine Finnell

May 26, 2021, 10:25:48 AM5/26/21
to Elvin Yuzugullu, Jim Schulman, Nivruti Sridhar, Circular Economy Working Group DMV, Lara Ilao, LINDA MANSDORF, Linda Mansdorf, Lara Ilao
Thanks, Elvin, for letting us know.  Good luck with the deadline you are working on!

Cheers,
Janine

Janine A. Finnell
Executive Director
Leaders in Energy (LE)

Leaders in Energy Research, Communications, Policies & Analysis (LERCPA) Linkedin group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4733995/
Skype: Janine.Finnell

Stephanie

May 26, 2021, 10:33:15 AM5/26/21
to Janine Finnell, Elvin Yuzugullu, Jim Schulman, Nivruti Sridhar, Circular Economy Working Group DMV, Lara Ilao, LINDA MANSDORF, Linda Mansdorf, Lara Ilao
Unfortunately, I have a previous commitment this evening. Very sorry to miss this meeting.

Please note the email I’m using more frequently now: step...@zerowasteindc.com

Sent from my iPhone