Of possible interest

Judy Kosovich

Apr 1, 2021, 1:13:04 PM4/1/21
to kiran khan
Greetings!

You might enjoy https://online.fliphtml5.com/fpbcm/thww/#p=1 and
http://www.ica-mag.com, sites for an online international magazine about culure and art -- a broad topic.  The magazine is originating in Pakistan and has an estimated 20,000 online readers, as well as printed versions in libraries,  hotels, etc.

The editor, Kiran Khan, welcomes articles on a variety of topics.  I have promised an article on garlic.  If you have information to share with a varied audience, including readers in the US, UK, EU, and Asia, please feel free to send your idea to Kiran.  Also, please feel free to share this email with others who may be interested in reading her magazines.

At the moment, Kiran is more in need of sponsors than readers.  If you contribute $500 or more, you are entitled to a full page ad.   Perhaps this magazine will be a good venue for your own fundraising.

Just abut anything has a cultural or art aspect, so be creative!  See the picture attached, taken at the Capitol Hill Arts Workshop.

If you would care to share the minimum contribution with me, we can share a page.  If there are many contributors, we can share several pages, perhaps over several months.

Stay safe, especially by staying wise!   :)
20210331_150935.jpg