[ANN]: circuits 3.0 (Lightweight Event driven Asynchronous Application Framework)

James Mills

Aug 31, 2014, 2:31:01 AM8/31/14
to python-...@python.org, circuit...@googlegroups.com, circui...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of circuits 3.0

This is a major release after more than a year of development. There may be breaking changes compared to circuits 2.x so please be sure to review the ChangeLog[1] and relevant documentation[2].

Some highlights:
- Greatly simplified API
- Much improved documentation and examples
- Far better test coverage

circuits was also presented for the firs titm eat PyConAU 2014 this year.

What is circuits?

circuits is an Application Framework that supports Event-Driven programming and uses a Component Architecture to to help define separation of concerns. circuits support Async I/O, is written in pure Python and has it's own Web Framework.

For more information see the PyPi page:

cheers
James