Pipeline for realtime analytics processing with circuits

Adriano Ribeiro

Jul 27, 2015, 5:21:01 PM7/27/15
to circuits

Hi, i am working in a realtime analytics project and i using python mainly because of the scikit, scikit-learn and R integration. At present I am working on analytical pipeline to process files, clean data, etc. to load in analytical database and generate processed data as csv files too. I am try few framework but a like very much of circuits and i have a question:

Can i attach Worker to any component and use task to background processing? The documentation is not much clear.

James Mills

Jul 27, 2015, 6:34:58 PM7/27/15
to circuit...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Short answer; yes.Worker is actually just a wrapper around multiprocessing.Pool so you only need to register one single Worker in your app!

Cheers
James

On Tuesday, 28 July 2015, Adriano Ribeiro <adri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, i am working in a realtime analytics project and i using python mainly because of the scikit, scikit-learn and R integration. At present I am working on analytical pipeline to process files, clean data, etc. to load in analytical database and generate processed data as csv files too. I am try few framework but a like very much of circuits and i have a question:

Can i attach Worker to any component and use task to background processing? The documentation is not much clear.

James Mills / prologic

E: prol...@shortcircuit.net.au