[ANN]: circuits 3.2 (Bug Fix Release)

James Mills

Jun 2, 2016, 4:21:45 AM6/2/16
to circuit...@googlegroups.com, circui...@googlegroups.com, python-...@python.org
Hi,

We are pleased to announce the release of circuits 3.2

This release contains over 300 changes, improvements and bug fixes.
We have since circuits-3.1 also moved the project to Github and hope
to improve our release schedule and documentation process especially
with "What's New / Changed".

Please refer to the Git logs for anything specific.

We try very hard not to break backwards compatibility with minor release
but if we have broen your app, please let us know immediately and we'll
address it as quickly as we can with a patch release.

What is circuits?

circuits is an Event Framework with a Component Architecture that lets you build and compose your software in loosely coupled components.

Links
-------

cheers
James