Fwd: Response Needed: ACCEPTED proposal "Software Component Architectures and circuits?"

James Mills

May 13, 2014, 12:41:44 AM5/13/14
to circuit...@googlegroups.com, circui...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Jones <pro...@pycon-au.org>
Date: Tue, May 13, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Subject: Response Needed: ACCEPTED proposal "Software Component Architectures and circuits?"
To: James Mills <prol...@shortcircuit.net.au>

Hi James,

Congratulations, your proposed presentation (25 min) "Software Component Architectures and circuits?" has been accepted into the programme of PyCon Australia 2014!

At this time we'd like you to confirm your receipt of this acceptance and willingness to present.

Please advise if you have any particular scheduling constraints that we should know about. We cannot guarantee scheduling on a particular day or time, but we can try.

If you don't confirm your acceptance by Tuesday 20 May, we will start to worry and may look into scheduling a backup talk in your place.

Sincerely,

  Richard Jones
  PyCon Australia 2014 Programme Chair
  http://2014.pycon-au.org/

Toni Alatalo

May 13, 2014, 1:24:03 AM5/13/14
to circuit...@googlegroups.com
Great - I'm sure will be interesting! (very far for me though ;)

James Mills

May 13, 2014, 2:46:43 AM5/13/14
to circuit...@googlegroups.com

Should be indeed!

Justin Giorgi

May 13, 2014, 8:08:18 PM5/13/14
to circuit...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Python community finally realizing the potential of Circuits?
Sincerely,
Justin Giorgi

P.O. Box 5115
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
(503) 852-1246
justin...@gmail.com

James Mills

May 13, 2014, 8:11:02 PM5/13/14
to circuit...@googlegroups.com
*shrugs* :) It's just a talk! We'll see what the uptake is like after PyCon AU 2014 :)

cheers
James