Hopp til første uleste melding

Aarshi Srivastava

ulest,
16. sep. 2023, 14:35:0016.09.2023
til Circos
Good evening, sir/ madam.
I am working on the miRNA-virus gene as a target interaction. Could you please instruct me to prepare a data set and draw circos plot online.

I am here attaching a link for your reference.
Ashraf, M.A.; Ali, B.; Brown, J.K.; Shahid, I.; Yu, N. In Silico Identification of Cassava
Genome-Encoded MicroRNAs with Predicted Potential for Targeting the ICMV-Kerala Begomoviral Pathogen of Cassava. Viruses 2023, 15, 486. https://doi.org/10.3390/v15020486

I look forward to your consideration.

Thank you.
regards
Aarshi Srivastava

Martin

ulest,
16. sep. 2023, 14:38:2516.09.2023
til Circos
The online version of Circos can be used to draw tabular data, of the kind that appears in Figure 5 of your reference.

I suggest that you start with working your way through the tutorial samples

Once you get through these examples, you should have all the information of how to prepare your data.

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger