CONFIGURATION FILE ERROR

YING SU

Oct 26, 2021, 3:50:45 AM10/26/21
to Circos

Hello,

I am trying to plot circos for sv variants events. I am using command as
circos or circos -conf.

But getting error as:

 *** CIRCOS ERROR ***

      cwd: /home/suying

      command: /home/suying/biosoft/circos/current/bin/circos -conf

  CONFIGURATION FILE ERROR

  Some of the command-line options you provided [] are either unknown or
  ambiguous.

  If you are having trouble debugging this error, first read the best practices
  tutorial for helpful tips that address many common problems

  The debugging facility is helpful to figure out what's happening under the
  hood

  If you're still stumped, get support in the Circos Google Group.

  Please include this error, all your configuration, data files and the version
  of Circos you're running (circos -v). Do not email me directly -- please use
  the group.

  Stack trace:
 at /home/suying/biosoft/circos/circos-0.69-9/bin/../lib/Circos/Error.pm line 425.
Circos::Error::fatal_error('configuration', 'bad_command_line_options', '') called at /home/suying/biosoft/circos/current/bin/circos line 533

Please tell me why there is such a problem

rara...@tamu.edu

Oct 26, 2021, 12:47:56 PM10/26/21
to Circos
First, before anything, let's make sure your circos installation is correct
What do you get when you type:

circos -modules

Second,  go to your circos installation directory, you should have:

circos-0.69-9/example

Go to the example directory and execute the "run" script:

./run

what is the output? Do you print a png file?

YING SU

Oct 26, 2021, 10:55:08 PM10/26/21
to circos-data-...@googlegroups.com
After I operated all afternoon yesterday, I deleted circos.
I want to reinstall it, but some file information cannot be completely cleaned up. I'm a beginner,so there are a lot of things that i don’t know
😭

rara...@tamu.edu <rara...@tamu.edu> 于2021年10月27日周三 上午12:47写道:

Naman Mangukia

Oct 26, 2021, 11:45:44 PM10/26/21
to circos-data-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ying Su.

Can you share your raw data files ?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Circos" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/circos-data-visualization/CAHNpfZ0mqa9ordmmhbN2UnibqRB2wqUrg3pzR4s-owd4fH2jWg%40mail.gmail.com.

rara...@tamu.edu

Oct 27, 2021, 2:28:52 PM10/27/21
to Circos
Understand, but if you do not know, then ask...we are here to help or share your raw files...