circos website down?

pavithra

Sep 9, 2022, 3:20:08 PM9/9/22
to Circos
Hi everyone,

Is anyone else not able to reach the circos documentation website? I'm working on a project and suddenly it appears I can't reach the site anymore :(

Thank you!!
Pavithra

Martin

Sep 9, 2022, 3:57:24 PM9/9/22
to Circos
Page is up.

Shenu

Sep 14, 2022, 3:01:18 PM9/14/22
to Circos
Even I'm not able to access it. Do I have to mail my IP to this mail id?

You tried to access mkweb.bcgsc.ca but access is denied due to malicious traffic from your /8 or /16 network.

If you would like to have your individual IP whitelisted, contact mar...@bcgsc.ca and provide your name and *external* IP address (use http://whatismyip.com to check your IP).

Martin

Sep 14, 2022, 3:02:44 PM9/14/22
to Circos
I periodically block IPs and at times whole networks from which I detect malicious traffic.

If you are being blocked and would like access, yes, you need to email me your external IP so that I can add it to the whitelist.