Circos for Non-common / Common values between 2 or 3 columns

Jack

Apr 7, 2024, 10:00:54 PMApr 7
to Circos
Hello Circos Community,

Could you please help to show me how to draw the Circos with the criteria mentioned below? Thanks a lot

I have an input file with 3 columns of 3 groups (as shown below). I would like to draw a Circos to show the pairwise interaction between 2 columns or among 3 columns if they have the same value within 2 or 3 columns, respectively. If they are not the same values in 2 or in 3 groups then still show those values on the circle with their unique segments. The circle will be divided into 3 segments for 3 groups.

Thank you very much

Jack

Dataset:
Group_A Group_B Group_C