Support CircassianWorld project

Circassian World Newsletter

Apr 3, 2018, 2:25:46 PM4/3/18
to circassianworld-newsletter
 You Can Now Support CircassianWorld on Patreon

CircassianWorld.com has recently joined the Patreon fundraising platform and we would love you to become part of our Patreon community.

To keep www.circassianworld.com (and its other projects: www.baragunvladimir.com - www.abkhazworld.com) alive and improving, we need your support. Anything you can give will make a huge difference. If you are able to make a donation, we are grateful for any amount.

You can make a MONTLY DONATION via the crowdfunding platform Patreon.

If you're not interested in making a monthly donation, you can make ONE-TIME DONATION via PayPal.

Thank you for your support!

CW