Updated 7 day tracker [PHD]

TLA

Jul 28, 2013, 1:06:02 PM7/28/13
to Cip...@googlegroups.com
Here is the newest production tracker custom made for PHD.  Please delete your old tracker and begin to utilize this newly updated tracker effective 7/29/13.

WHAT's NEW? We have incorporated formatting updates to the agenda column and also enhanced the detail of the pie chart percentages.

FEEDBACK:  When entering your notes in the agenda column, do not be concerned if you type in more than what can be seen visually or what fits into the cell visually.  The spreadsheet will still store whatever you type in regardless of length.  If what you type in does not fit, DO NOT create another column to continue notes, seeing visually if too long is not important and creates extra work to re-compile the data into our main spreadsheet that houses all of our data.  Example image attached.  See you next time!

TLA
C2pProductionTrackerV2PHD.numbers
extracolumnexample.jpg