C2p TIMECARD v2

TLA

Jun 19, 2013, 10:51:45 PM6/19/13
to Cip...@googlegroups.com
Attached you will find the new timecard version 2.  This has been updated to better reflect our tasks more accurately and we also enhanced the visual aspect as well.  We will go live and begin utilizing this new timecard on Monday 7/1/13.  Please continue to use the present timecard for the remainder of this week and all of next week, then use this timecard template from 7/1/13 and on.  If you want to try it out go ahead, please let me know if you encounter any bugs.  PHD, I will show you a new easier way to reset the timecard in this newest version!

TLA

C2pTimeCardTEMPLATEv2.numbers

TLA

Jun 22, 2013, 9:11:06 PM6/22/13
to Cip...@googlegroups.com
PHD,

    I have begun testing the new timecard and I have already been inspired to make a few enhancements, not just to the time card but the workbook as a whole.  I have begun creating the TASKING ALLOCATION STANDARDS which is basically a reference within the timecard file that will assist us with ensuring we track our hours in the same manner because it all depends on how you look at things.  This will also help us to achieve a higher level of accuracy for our tracking as we will both be on the same page far closer then ever before (1.5 years worth of testing and use has paid off, we are more polished!).  By establishing definitions for each task, I have also decided to slightly change how we track certain tasks (e.g. creating spreadsheets and documents was tracked as ARCHIVING, and starting 7/1/13 it will be tracked under RESEARCH, the same goes for time card and production tracking.

So refrain from utilizing the previously uploaded timecard template.  I will have one more update prior to 7/1 and we will use that one.  I plan to slightly personalize our time cards so you will have your picture and name already in it, same goes for mine.

I will explain more when I upload the official final and I will reply to this Ggroup topic to do so.  Talk soon!

TLA out!

TLA

Jun 23, 2013, 6:05:42 PM6/23/13
to Cip...@googlegroups.com
PHD,

  Ok, attached are two trackers, one for you and one for me.  Download the file that ends in your name PHD.  We will begin to utilize these new production trackers on 7/1/13.  We will call them production trackers rather than time cards from here on out.  I have completed the 7 day report update design as well and it looks amazing, I cannot wait to begin implementation!  I will go over some of the new features with you in person during our next colab, take care!

TLA

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:51:45 PM UTC-5, TLA wrote:
C2pProductionTrackerV2PHD.numbers
C2pProductionTrackerV2TLA.numbers