NEW PRODUCTION TRACKER (PHD)

TLA

Jun 23, 2013, 6:12:24 PM6/23/13
to Cip...@googlegroups.com
C2pProductionTrackerV2PHD.numbers

TLA

Jun 29, 2013, 12:46:59 PM6/29/13
to Cip...@googlegroups.com
We will begin using this tracker on Monday, let me know if you encounter any bugs or functionality issues!  If you ever have any ideas you think will enhance the tracker please bring it to the table, we will more than likely stick to these new trackers for a while but any enhancements are always essential whenever they occur.

TLA

TLA

Jul 8, 2013, 4:53:49 PM7/8/13
to Cip...@googlegroups.com
Attached you will find the updated version with formatting revisions.  Please discard the previous template and use this new one beginning immediately.  Thank you!
C2pProductionTrackerV2PHD.numbers