Incorrect Data/Dates

Scott Geiger

Nov 18, 2015, 9:05:37 AM11/18/15
to Cinnamon Weather
Recently I have been having some issues with the weather data being retrieved.  I am getting old weather data.  For example, right now it is Wednesday, but the applet is showing Tuesday - Friday in the 5 day weather.  The current weather is also incorrect, it appears to be for a past date.  Anyone else having a similar issue?

Scott Geiger

Nov 18, 2015, 9:44:15 AM11/18/15
to Cinnamon Weather
I pulled the JSON query data and it looks like there is a problem with Yahoo Weather - it is returning old data.  The pubDate is Nov 12 and the forecast is running Nov 12 - 16.

Scott Geiger

Nov 18, 2015, 9:56:52 AM11/18/15
to Cinnamon Weather
I found the following on Yahoo Developer network forums: https://developer.yahoo.com/forums/#/discussion/7627/yahoo-weather-api-randomly-returns-old-data  Looks like others are seeing the same thing.  No solution/answer has been posted yet though.

TM

Nov 18, 2015, 10:43:03 AM11/18/15
to cinnamon...@googlegroups.com