Bulgarian language

Васил Кашилски

Jul 14, 2012, 7:11:15 AM7/14/12
to cinnamon...@googlegroups.com
This is Bulgarian translation of Cinnamon Weather.
But how can I translate "cinnamon-weather-settings"?
Also, how to display cities names in cyrillic?
bg.po

TM

Jul 14, 2012, 3:44:17 PM7/14/12
On 07/14/2012 07:11 AM, Васил Кашилски wrote:
> This is Bulgarian translation of Cinnamon Weather.

Great, thanks.

> But how can I translate "cinnamon-weather-settings"?

I've opened an issue on GitHub.

https://github.com/mockturtl/cinnamon-weather/issues/18

> Also, how to display cities names in cyrillic?

That looks like a bug.

https://github.com/mockturtl/cinnamon-weather/issues/17

Васил Кашилски

Aug 5, 2012, 8:26:12 AM8/5/12
to cinnamon...@googlegroups.com

14 юли 2012, събота, 22:44:17 UTC+3, TM написа:

> Also, how to display cities names in cyrillic?

That looks like a bug.

https://github.com/mockturtl/cinnamon-weather/issues/17

I thing this is not a bug, because the information is from weather.com, and it's not translated in bulgarian.
I tried to add in bg.po cyrillic strings as follows:

msgid "Plovdiv"
msgstr "Пловдив"

but no succes.

TM

Sep 29, 2012, 3:58:25 PM9/29/12
to cinnamon...@googlegroups.com
This should be fixed in the latest version.  Please test and let me know.

Васил Кашилски

Sep 30, 2012, 9:07:19 AM9/30/12
to cinnamon...@googlegroups.com

29 септември 2012, събота, 22:58:25 UTC+3, TM написа:
This should be fixed in the latest version.  Please test and let me know.
No, still is with latin letters.