November 18th, 2020 - CinJUG Virtual Meetup announcement

Mark Wehby

Nov 4, 2020, 10:41:16 AM11/4/20
to CinJUG
I know in the recent past we have not had CinJUG in November or December, but I am excited to announce we have a willing presenter for November!

Please RSVP if you can at:
https://www.meetup.com/TechLife-Cincinnati/events/lrctqqybcpbxb/

Details

Karsten Silz ( @karsilz ) will be presenting "Learn Tools & Technologies Faster by Coding with Jhipster"

Abstract

Do you pick technologies & tools for Java projects? And can you learn by looking at & running code? Then this talk is for you!

In this talk, we'll explore why we pick more technologies & tools today. We'll then look at how generating Java projects with JHipster makes that easier. JHipster is an open-source code generator for Java.

Bio

Karsten Silz has been a Java developer for 21 years. He has worked in Europe and the U.S. Last year, he moved from Stuttgart, Germany, to Milton Keynes, UK. He works as a contractor on Java projects.

https://betterprojectsfaster.com

Location:

A Zoom Virtual Meeting

Time: Nov 18, 2020 11:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87648120482

Meeting ID: 876 4812 0482

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,87648120482# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,87648120482# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)