Java outlook 2022 / Xbox Series X

Chris Palermo

Jan 4, 2022, 4:11:35 PM1/4/22
to CinJUG
Hello and Happy New Year to all,
As we officially embark into another year working with the dev community, the outlook for new and intriguing roles in the Java space appears to be heating up.  OSG has been engaged by various local and national clients who are seeking talented java developers ranging from junior to senior engineer/architect level positions.  Most are perm/FTE roles; however contract needs exist as well.

These companies range from well-known public companies to privately held tech/software companies with ample growth opportunities, competitive pay/benefits, and a desirable work environment/culture.

** This year we are launching a "referral fee" program to a limited portion of our network.  Should you have a suggestion/referral please contact me directly so that I can log your referral(s) into our system.  Referral payments for placements will be attractive either $500 or perhaps an Xbox Series X....sorry PS fanboys!

Email cpal...@oxfordsearch.com or call 513-322-1702 for further details.

All the best in 22'
CP

Chris Palermo