Need Immediately power BI Developer. for my client in San Raamon,CA.

MOHD HUSSAIN

Jan 29, 2020, 3:34:53 PM1/29/20
Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for power BI Developer. I have an excellent project with my client in San Raamon,CA

Please send your resume to mohdhus...@gmail.com for the below positions.

Job Title: Power BI Developer
Location:San Ramon, CA

Client: Chevron

Duration:12+ Months

Interview ASAP

NOTE: PP no is mandatory and NO OPT/CPT Please

Power BI developer, Considered an expert among peers, to participate in the development of and provide
expert guidance to other project team members. Experience should be deep enough that general, day - to - day
guidance can be provided from experience and knowledge, and that a path to resolve more complex power BI problems
can be followed with confidence.

Required skills

·        5+ years experience with reporting and application development
Power BI
SSAS, DAX, AAS (Azure Analytics Services)
Data Lake
Azure Data

Thanks & Regards.

Mohd Hussain | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

mohdhus...@gmail.com|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc