Meetup Information

Mark Wehby

Jul 9, 2020, 11:20:47 AM7/9/20
to CinJUG
Tech Elevator, a company that often helps out with CinJUG has asked us to pass along the following information.  Since it is relevant to our industry, I am posting it.

Thanks,
Mark

Tech Elevator has two upcoming events:

Women Wine & Web Design (virtually) https://bit.ly/31w20aN.  This is typically an annual event we have in Cincinnati on or around International Women's Day (which we will likely do again next March) but we wanted to host a virtual event as well this year.

The local chapters of getWITit.org are coming together to invite you to our joint virtual conference in 2020! This year brings a unique opportunity to get to know all four chapters and our national board at one collaborative event.  Join us: September 29 through October 1, 2020 Register today! https://lnkd.in/dwD-TJG

I also wanted to announce our Tech Scholarship!
We are also partnering with Tech Elevator to share their Represent Tech Scholarship for anyone who is interested in getting in technology!