Vikalp@Prithvi presents 'Had-Anhad' + Q&A with Shabnam Virmani

rohit...@aol.in

Mar 5, 2021, 2:33:31 AM3/5/21
to cinema...@googlegroups.com, cinemalov...@googlegroups.com

Vikalp@Prithvi - Online Screenings - Week 44

Watch 'Had-Anhad' at https://youtu.be/Dr83axn1IbM and send your questions for Shabnam Virmani, the director at http://bit.ly/hadanhad or vikalpsc...@gmail.com by Sunday midnight.

Synopsis: Kabir was a 15th century mystic poet of north India who defied the boundaries between Hindu and Muslim. He had a Muslim name and upbringing, but his poetry repeatedly invokes the widely revered Hindu name for God – Ram. Who is Kabir’s Ram?

'Had-Anhad' ('Bounded-Boundless') journeys through song and poem into the politics of religion, and finds a myriad answers on both sides of the hostile border between India and Pakistan.

--
Last week, we presented 'Final Solution' + Q&A with Rakesh Sharma. To read his responses to viewers' questions, visit http://www.bit.ly/FinalSolutionMovie
--

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai,#Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad & Noida.

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB

 #wework Touch the sky. #dowhatyoulove
Find your purpose. #wework
Find a place to grow. #wework