Invitation: Friday Flicks 3.0: LGBTQI+ Special "The Celluloid Closet"

rohit...@aol.in

Nov 17, 2022, 8:06:51 PM11/17/22
to cinema...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The ACND cordially invites you to a film screening of LGBTQI+ Special entitled, “The Celluloid Closet” on November 18, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. We request that you please register here and be seated by 6:15 p.m.

Venue: Auditorium, The American Center,
             24, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110001

Entry requirements for the American Center for non-Mission visitors:
-Please carry valid photo identification in original with you to enter.
-DO NOT BRING power banks, electronic car keys, flash drives, etc. into the building; these CANNOT be stored at the security station
-Masks are optional within the premises.
-Mobile phones are allowed within the American Center, but all photography is prohibited.
-American Center does not provide parking on its premises.
-All visitors may be featured in photos or videos to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or the U.S. Embassy.

Looking forward to seeing you at the American Center!
Team ACND
The American Center
24 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi 110 001
 - Rohit
----------------------
Regards,
Rohit Rellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai,#Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad & Noida.

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB

 #wework Touch the sky. #dowhatyoulove
Find your purpose. #wework
Find a place to grow. #wework