Engagement of a Non-News and Current-Affairs channel for producing ,promoting, airing and licensing a Documentary Film on Indias First RRTS Project.

rohit...@aol.in

Jul 5, 2022, 8:11:59 AM7/5/22
to cinema...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Engagement of a Non-News and Current-Affairs channel for producing ,promoting, airing and licensing a Documentary Film on Indias First RRTS Project. Tender document attached.

- Rohit
--------------------
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin..com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai,#Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad & Noida.

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB

 #wework Touch the sky. #dowhatyoulove
Find your purpose. #wework
Find a place to grow. #wework