Opportunity for Filmmakers and Digital Storytellers

rohit...@aol.in

Mar 6, 2021, 6:53:20 AM3/6/21
to cinema...@googlegroups.com, cinemalov...@googlegroups.com, impulsew...@googlegroups.com, rohit...@gmail.com
Hi,

Social Change through Arts - A Filmmaking Project
The U.S. Consulate General invites young filmmakers and digital storytellers to be a part of the cross-cultural exchange of storytelling through an international film screening event in Dubai. The participants will produce films under the supervision of three veteran film experts circling around cultural, traditional and historical narratives while recognizing the partnership of the United States.
Please find the application link here:
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to kitnayduur...@gmail.com or visit the website https://kitnayduurkitnaypaas.com/
- Rohit
----------------------
Regards,
Rohit Rellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai,#Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad & Noida.

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB

 #wework Touch the sky. #dowhatyoulove
Find your purpose. #wework
Find a place to grow. #wework