Participate in the Exclusive Discussion space with the Handpicked Creators of the Community.

rohit...@aol.in

Apr 15, 2021, 1:35:35 AM4/15/21
to cinema...@googlegroups.com, cinemalov...@googlegroups.com

When was the last time you discussed your opinions and ideas with your peers?
Well, this Saturday could be your first time!
India Film Project is coming up with an exclusive discussion space with creators of each spectrum.
MIXERS - A Habitat of Creative Dialogue
Imagine a room filled with several handpicked creators from the community discussing different ideas, opinions, and learnings of their own field of work.
YES!!
That's what MIXERS are all about.
Get on board and be part of the exclusive discussion space of the community.

This Week, We are hosting 2 rooms for Filmmakers and Scriptwriters.
A 60- Minute Discussion Room for each field, Where the discussion will be around topics chosen by you yourself.

Here are the important details;
Filmmakers MIXERS - 4:00 - 5:00 PM
Scriptwriters MIXERS - 5:30 - 6:30 PM
Date: 17th April
Medium: Zoom
Register Now - Click Here!
Onboarding Process;
  • You are requested to fill the onboarding form. (click on the link above).
  • Team India Film Project will review your profile based on your work profile and responses.
  • Selected Participants would receive an Invitation e-mail 24 hours prior to space.
  • Invite email will consist of the final topics that the host would be leading the conversation around.
Registration Deadline: 11 PM, 15th April

 - Rohit
----------------------
Regards,
Rohit Rellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai,#Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad & Noida.

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB

 #wework Touch the sky. #dowhatyoulove
Find your purpose. #wework
Find a place to grow. #wework