Vikalp@Prithvi presents 'Pete Seeger: The Power of Song'

rohit...@aol.in

Jan 15, 2021, 4:05:49 AM1/15/21
to cinema...@googlegroups.com, cinemalov...@googlegroups.com

Vikalp@Prithvi - Online Screenings - Week 37

Watch 'Pete Seeger: The Power of Song' directed by Jim Brown at https://youtu.be/Czk2hj4VISg and post your comments at www.bit.ly/Jan-Screening.

Synopsis: In this film, director Jim Brown documents the life of one of the greatest American singers/songwriters of the last century. Largely misunderstood and criticised for his strong beliefs, he was picketed, protested, blacklisted, and, in spite of his enormous popularity, banned from commercial television for more than 17 years. Musicians including Bob Dylan, Arlo Guthrie, Joan Baez, Bonnie Raitt, Bruce Springsteen, Natalie Maines, and Peter, Paul and Mary appear in this intimate portrait and discuss Seeger's lasting influence on the fabric of American music.

--

   - Rohit

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai,#Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad & Noida.

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB

 #wework Touch the sky. #dowhatyoulove
Find your purpose. #wework
Find a place to grow. #wework