NFDC: CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR PRODUCTION OF FILMS

rohit...@aol.in

Feb 18, 2022, 3:13:56 AM2/18/22
to cinema...@googlegroups.com, cinemalov...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

NFDC produces & co-produces feature films that reflect the diversity in Indian Cinema, under the scheme titled “Production of films in various Indian languages” of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Under the said Scheme, NFDC produces & co-produces films under its extant guidelines for film production, whereby it encourages debutant filmmakers by undertaking 100% production of their first feature film and co-production of good quality films in partnership with filmmakers both from India and abroad.

NFDC invites applications for :
1. Production of films in various Indian Languages

2. Production of films in North Eastern Languages

  FAQ's : Attached

  Production Guidelines:  Attached

  DEADLINE EXTENDED 28 FEBRUARY 2022

>> SUBMISSIONS OPEN, APPLY NOW! ( details attached)

- Rohit
----------------------
Regards,
Rohit Rellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai,#Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad & Noida.

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB

 #wework Touch the sky. #dowhatyoulove
Find your purpose. #wework
Find a place to grow. #wework