Koding Hackathon

robb...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2015, 3:56:22 PM12/2/15
to CincyPy
Koding and IBM are sponsoring a hackathon on December 12th and 13th. Details can be found here: https://koding.com/Hackathon. Koding is a web based IDE.

I would like to participate but only as part of a team. It would be less stressful and I think teams will have a higher likelihood of creating something that works well. The three available themes for the competition are data visualization, productivity, and gaming. My preference is to focus on data visualization. I have experience with Python, Bootstrap, and some familiarity with a couple of charting APIs.

Send me an email if you are interested. Ideally I think the team would consist of 3 - 5 people. I've applied for an invite to the competition and have received one already.

-Chris