Hacking Heroin

Chris Ridenour

Jun 6, 2017, 10:30:03 AM6/6/17
to CincyPy
Hey all,

See below about a pretty awesome hackathon this weekend. Free, with up to $2k cash as well as other prizes.

--

All,

Hacking Heroin is this weekend!  A few important details for everyone registered (that's you) are below --
  • A detailed schedule for the weekend is here
Note: Saturday/Sunday are at Union Hall (1311 Vine Street); Friday Welcome at Graydon Head's OTR location (1421 Main Street).
  • Check out the challenges and prizes for the weekend.  No need to come with a challenge picked out or with a team you want to work with -- but you're more than welcome to come with either!
  • FAQs for the weekend are here. If you have other questions, consider yourself original...and just email us.
  • Help keep energy for the weekend high --
    • Show up!  If you can no longer make it to the weekend, please let us know (and reconsider!)
    • Bring your friends! We have a great group signed up but could always use more great problem solvers. It's not too late to register.
    • Spread the word! We're using #hackingheroin for the weekend
We can't wait to see you soon -- and we're here if you have any questions in the meantime.

Annie + the rest of the Hacking Heroin team

John Back

Jun 6, 2017, 10:32:53 AM6/6/17
to cin...@googlegroups.com

Are you going to this?

John David Back
@johndavidback
five one three four zero four seven seven zero two

Chris Ridenour

Jun 6, 2017, 10:38:27 AM6/6/17
to cin...@googlegroups.com
Yea I will be there, either helping organize or participating! Happy to join a dream team though.