Cincinnati Children's Hospital is looking for a Python/Django Developer

alisak...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2015, 10:09:30 AM1/7/15
to cin...@googlegroups.com

I am hoping you might know someone that might be interested in a great opportunity. The Biomedical Informatics division at Cincinnati Children's Hospital is currently looking for a Developer/Programmer professional to join our small, highly focused, entrepreneurial R&D application development group within the Department Biomedical Informatics. The developer will responsible for development and implementation of highly creative and reliable tools in order to optimize informatics solutions in the research setting for genomic, diagnostic, and enterprise translational informatics solutions. Most projects will relate to leading-edge genomics initiatives to identify and treat the causes of childhood diseases, but will have wider enterprise and national implications.

Required:

  • Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Python, PHP, Scala, Perl (with BioPerl familiarity), C/++.
  • Working knowledge of one or more of the following web application framework/platforms: Django, Ruby on Rails, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
  • Working knowledge of relational database application development preferred, including stored procedures, SQL, data definition language.

I appreciate your assistance with this essential search. Please e-mail me directly if you or your contacts have questions.

Thanks,

Alisa Koster, PHR

Human Resources Consultant

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center

Alisa....@cchmc.org

Phone: 513-636-9470