Coming out of winter hibernation can be a bear!

Marcelina Robledo

Mar 3, 2012, 2:06:12 PM3/3/12
to Cincinnati Coworks
The days are growing longer, the weather is warming up, the birds are
beginning to sing, but you have no energy to enjoy the pending spring
and you just might pull a muscle if you decide to go for a walk.
Coming out of winter hibernation can be a bear!

Well, we can help you transition from your winter coat to be a
healthier and stronger creative ready for spring and your clients.
Join us for our next Lunch and Learn, which is Thursday, March 8 from
11:30 AM to 1:00 PM. Charlie Levine, founder and owner of 513Fit,
will teach us how to take a holistic approach of taking care of
ourselves as we work long hours for our clients.

Reserve your seat at http://twtvite.com/lunchnlearn-healthy. The L&L
is free and open to the public. Invite a friend or two. If you don't
have a twitter account, drop me an email at
marcelin...@cincycoworks.com.

Hope to see you on Thursday!

Marcelina