Re: Share Your Coworking Stories!

1 view

gerard sychay

Mar 10, 2011, 4:46:20 PM3/10/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Beth is writing a book and building a collection of coworking stories.
If you have the time and feel so inclined, please share it with her on
the Google Form. And then share it on this list, and it will go on the
cincycoworks.com blog.

Gerard

On 3/7/2011 1:39 PM Beth Buczynski claimed:

--
Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com | 859-802-5513