Some leaflets/handouts for cincy co-works

Squid

Sep 3, 2010, 9:02:43 AM9/3/10
to Cincinnati Coworks
Someone just dropped by to check out the place. They were looking on
the table at the brochures and trying to find one for the space ...
but only found the one about pizza.

Perhaps it would be a nice idea to have some printouts to explain the
space ....

Bill Barnett

Sep 3, 2010, 11:00:42 AM9/3/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com, Cincinnati Coworks
Thanks Carin,

First, thank goodness you were there to greet them. On many days we might not have had someone there at that hour to do so. I think your idea is a great one. I would be glad to help put one together. I've often seen people pop their head in the door when we've had it open and look at the material on that table. We should have our own brochure there and I'm sure the other shops in the area wouldn't mind laying ours out at their locations.

BB

gerard sychay

Sep 3, 2010, 11:46:54 AM9/3/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Yep, thanks, Carin.

Marketing materials is one of the things on the to-do list. We're
actually working on some business cards right now (preview:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3617768/CCW001_BizCard_A.pdf) that we can
hopefully get ordered soon. That's a start.

I'd love handout material, along the lines of a postcard or tri-fold.
There is the issue of designing it.

In the meantime, your idea is a good one. Let's just print out some
info sheets next week.

On 9/3/2010 11:00 AM Bill Barnett claimed:

--
Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com | 859-802-5513

Dan Crask | D&A Design

Sep 4, 2010, 12:50:32 PM9/4/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
I'd be happy to design it. I would suggest going with GotPrint.net, and their Rack Card. I've created lots of these on behalf of my tourism clients, and they're perfect for when you don't have enough content for a tri-fold, but want something bigger than a biz card.

Just send me text and a general sense of what you want on it, and I'll whip it up in no time.

BTW - please change my email address to d...@brandshepherd.com while I'm still on the list. I rarely check this email account. Thanks.

Dan Crask
Brand Shepherd  ::  (513) 377-0506
web  ::  facebook  ::  linkedin  ::  twitter

Scott

Sep 6, 2010, 6:32:28 PM9/6/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com

How does a guy create those Microsoft tags? They are very cool. I get a newspaper out of Montana that uses them in the real estate section & other photos throughout the paper.

Thank you,

Michelle Taute

Sep 8, 2010, 10:56:56 AM9/8/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
I'm actually happy to help out with the writing!

--Michelle

Michelle Taute
Writer+Editor
513-910-0935
mich...@michelletaute.com
www.michelletaute.com

Find me here:

LinkedinFacebookTwitter

gerard sychay

Sep 8, 2010, 1:07:55 PM9/8/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Cool, thanks Dan & Michelle.

GotPrint.net says 100 rackcards with a full-boat front and a blank
back is only $32.60!

Quickly, here's what I had in mind. Sorry, this may be a bit stream of
consciousness. Feedback appreciated.

I like the general look-and-feel of the business cards. With extra
real estate, can we add a photo? We can grab one from the Flickr pool
<http://cincycoworks.com/photos>.

Copy-wise, the vital info is a must: address, website, (my) phone #,
QR code I suppose since it's on everything else. With the extra
real-estate, we could add copy explaining coworking in general, and
Cincy Coworks in particular, similar to what's on the About page
<http://cincycoworks.com/about>. Lastly, a lede to sign up.

What do you guys think?

On 9/8/2010 10:56 AM Michelle Taute claimed:

> [...]

>> (preview: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3617768/CCW001_BizCard_A.pdf)
>> that we can hopefully get ordered soon. That's a start.
>>
>> I'd love handout material, along the lines of a postcard or
>> tri-fold. There is the issue of designing it.
>>
>> In the meantime, your idea is a good one. Let's just print out
>> some info sheets next week.

>> On 9/3/2010 11:00 AM Bill Barnett claimed:
>>> Thanks Carin,
>>>
>>> First, thank goodness you were there to greet them. On many
>>> days we might not have had someone there at that hour to do so.
>>> I think your idea is a great one. I would be glad to help put
>>> one together. I've often seen people pop their head in the door
>>> when we've had it open and look at the material on that table.
>>> We should have our own brochure there and I'm sure the other
>>> shops in the area wouldn't mind laying ours out at their locations.

Loree Stark

Sep 8, 2010, 1:10:22 PM9/8/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Hi...can you take me off this list? I've moved from Cincinnati. Thanks.
twitter.com/loreestark
linkedin.com/in/loreestark
facebook.com/loreestark

Michelle Taute

Sep 9, 2010, 9:48:08 AM9/9/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
I'll take a stab at the copy next week. Then we can go from there to add/edit/change as needed.

--Michelle

Michelle Taute
Writer+Editor
513-910-0935