A Group-Think

Joshua Kubicki

Jan 17, 2012, 2:32:09 PM1/17/12
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all -

Being still relatively new to the crew I am not sure if what I am proposing will "fit" with the group but here it goes . . .

Some of you are aware that I left my career recently to create a startup in the legal market.  I have had a number of ideas and plans for several years.  I knew I had to leave the distraction of my job in order to properly flesh these out.  Well I believe I have to some extent.  Enough anyway to share with folks and get feedback.

What I am purposing:  Is there anyway I can book a day/time where we have as many of you at the office as we can so that I can have 30 minutes of your collective time to share, brainstorm and listen to your reactions?  It is key for me to "get outside my head" and refine this concept with smart people like yourselves.  And I want it all - the good, the bad, and the ugly in terms of criticism and reaction.

Does this sound appropriate?  I promise to try not to waste your time.  Your feedback would be invaluable to me as I move forward.

Let me know if you think this could work and then I will try to figure out how best to get the most people there . . .  open to ideas.

Thanks,
Josh

--
http://about.me/jkubicki

Marcelina Robledo

Jan 17, 2012, 3:01:02 PM1/17/12
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com, cincyc...@googlegroups.com
I love the idea!  Count me in!  I'm there Tuesday and Thursday 9 am to 12. Sometimes, depending on appts., I can hang out during the afternoon.

Marcelina

gerard sychay

Jan 17, 2012, 3:10:51 PM1/17/12
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com, Joshua Kubicki
Josh,

I would love to listen to your ideas. Do you envision one-on-one time?
Or in a group setting? If the latter, let's just do it as a members
lunch or something like that. If it goes well, we could make it a
regular event, "Vet My Startup" or similar.

BTW, we are on the public Google Group, FYI, not the internal list.

Gerard

On 1/17/2012 2:32 PM Joshua Kubicki claimed:

Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com | 859-802-5513