Health care people coming

gerard sychay

Sep 19, 2010, 11:27:40 PM9/19/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Brennan Scanlon (thanks Scott!) of Scanlon & Associates (a small
benefits provider) and an insurance rep will visit Coworks on
Wednesday at 12:15pm. It's just a discussion to see what's possible -
no one is signing up for anything. I will be there, and I would love
for anyone else who can make it to be there just to get more
collective knowledge because I am far from a health insurance expert.

Thanks.

--
Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com | 859-802-5513

Chris Moore

Sep 19, 2010, 11:46:05 PM9/19/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
I'm in SC this week but would love to hear what we figure out!

Sent from my iPhone.