The coworking pyramid of needs

Chris Moore

Apr 17, 2011, 11:37:04 PM4/17/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
I feel like we've reached level two and are starting to work on level three. It's been a lot of fun and I'm happy to have been involved!

gerard sychay

Apr 18, 2011, 1:06:57 PM4/18/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com, Chris Moore
Interesting read, Chris. I think this will help in prioritizing some
of things we want to do/buy as we move forward. Just like when
deciding which features to build in a web app.

I've had fun too, and believe me I'm happy to have had you involved as
well!

On 4/17/2011 11:37 PM Chris Moore claimed:

> --

Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com | 859-802-5513

Bill Barnett

Apr 18, 2011, 2:06:49 PM4/18/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com, Chris Moore
I'd like to echo Gerard's comment that it has been very fortuitous that Chris and all our members found us. Everyone of you has helped shape the space and Chris especially so.

It will take some time to digest the linked blog post but I think rather than a specific triangle what is needed of coworking spaces is that they be responsive to the needs of their membership AND vice versa. In that regard we've again been very fortunate to have the members we have.

I think we've been responsive and when we haven't you have respectfully called us out and we couldn't ask for more from our members.

Personally I regret not being able to spend more time in the space but EdgeCase/Gaslight provides a very similar atmosphere which only further validates the coworking model in my mind. When I am able to spend time in the space it is very much like coming home to friends in a comfortable, familiar environment where I feel free to do what I've got to do.

Than you all.

Bill

Chris Moore

Apr 18, 2011, 2:32:40 PM4/18/11
to Bill Barnett, cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I didn't intend for it to be a timeline. I think it just illustrates basic needs and higher level opportunities for coworking spaces.
--
Thanks,
Chris