Fwd: MashUp Cincinnati

gerard sychay

Oct 14, 2010, 12:24:38 PM10/14/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Might be of interest...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Ostoich <ch...@blackbookemg.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:04 PM
Subject: MashUp Cincinnati
To: Blackbook Experience Management Group <he...@blackbookemg.com>

Hello Friends -

We invite you to attend a first of its kind professional networking event -- Mashup Cincinnati presented by HYPE and Blackbook, Thursday, October 21st.  Here's a chance to meet individuals from other companies, backgrounds and ethnicities at this unique event designed to cross community and corporate divides.  Get in on the latest networking technology -- each guest gets a Poken -- a device that fits on a keychain, but allows individuals to share contact information across multiple platforms -- work email, personal email and social networks.  Meet in person but connect virtually as well.  Share as much or as little as you want!

Plus, there will be a dynamic lineup of food, drink, music and entertainment, plus several community and business role models to "poke" and get connected. We're expecting 200+ to attend but it's only as good as the mix or mashup of individuals that choose to attend! We hope to see you there! Visit www.mashupcincinnati.com to register -- just $10 in advance (includes a beverage, entertainment and a free Poken).

Expand your circle of friends, influence and contacts and be a part of something big!

Best,

Chris & The Blackbook Team

--
Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com | 859-802-5513