6-month deal on B2Bee

gerard sychay

Sep 8, 2010, 1:53:37 PM9/8/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
(Apologies for those of you getting this twice, but I wanted to send
this to the list.)

All,

B2Bee <http://getthebee.com> has generously offered Cincy Coworks
members 6 free months. B2Bee is an invoicing, expense tracking, and
profit reporting website for freelancers and service entrepreneurs.
It's Cincinnati-based. I figure it's win-win, since we get an
additional feature to offer members, and they get additional sign-ups.

The first 3 clients on B2Bee are free, so after the 4th client, the
6-month deal kicks in. If you're interested in trying out a new
invoice service, email me.

There's also another, lesser B2Bee good for 2 months. This one simply
works on a coupon code, so you can pass it around to your friends.

You can read about both deals on the site
<http://cincycoworks.com/getthebee>.

Thanks,

--
Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com | 859-802-5513

Elizabeth Naramore

Sep 8, 2010, 2:14:17 PM9/8/10
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
I've been using B2Bee for a few months now, and I can attest to its awesomeness. Good stuff, and easy to use. I recommend you at least give it a shot- I found it much simpler than Quickbooks or Quicken.

Just my 2 cents,
Elizabeth