Tour of new space

gerard sychay

Feb 28, 2011, 2:44:37 AM2/28/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Dropped by the new space on Thursday. Posted some new pictures/video
on the photo blog. Paul wasn't kidding when he said he cleaned up.
There's a desktop PC in the corner, and that's about it.

<http://posterous.cincycoworks.com/2400-gilbert-ave-part-2>

--
Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com | 859-802-5513

Chris Moore

Feb 28, 2011, 12:55:30 PM2/28/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
That space looks amazing! I can't wait to move!

Thanks,
Chris

Elizabeth Naramore

Feb 28, 2011, 12:57:36 PM2/28/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
When are you guys moving? and how much will a membership be? still the same?
-E.

Michelle Taute

Feb 28, 2011, 1:10:38 PM2/28/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
We're moving April 15. If you sign up before then, you lock in at $250 a month. After April 15, it will likely go up to $300 a month.

Let us know if you want to take a look!

--Michelle

My profiles: LinkedIn Facebook Twitter

gerard sychay

Feb 28, 2011, 6:48:08 PM2/28/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com, Michelle Taute
Also, Elizabeth,

We WILL have a part-time plan, but I don't know just what that is yet.
To be honest, we haven't had any success with part-timers. What would
YOU pay for 3 days/week? $100/month? $150/month? Would you pay
$100/month if you had to pay sign a 1-year contract, but $150/month
otherwise?

We are also planning to solicit memberships at an early-bird rate
before moving. Would you be interested in that discount by committing
before April 15?

Any feedback is appreciated.

On 2/28/2011 1:10 PM Michelle Taute claimed:

> We're moving April 15. If you sign up before then, you lock in at $250
> a month. After April 15, it will likely go up to $300 a month.
>
> Let us know if you want to take a look!
>
> --Michelle
>
> Michelle Taute
> Writer+Editor
> 513-910-0935

> mich...@michelletaute.com <mailto:mich...@michelletaute.com>
> <http://www.michelletaute.com>www.michelletaute.com
>

> My profiles: LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michelletaute>
> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/michelletaute> Twitter
> <http://twitter.com/michelletaute>

> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Elizabeth Naramore
> <eliz...@naramore.net <mailto:eliz...@naramore.net>> wrote:
>
> When are you guys moving? and how much will a membership be? still
> the same?
> -E.
>

> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Chris Moore <ch...@cdmwebs.com
> <mailto:ch...@cdmwebs.com>> wrote:
>
> That space looks amazing! I can't wait to move!
>

> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:44 AM, gerard sychay
> <ger...@cincycoworks.com <mailto:ger...@cincycoworks.com>> wrote:
>
> Dropped by the new space on Thursday. Posted some new
> pictures/video on the photo blog. Paul wasn't kidding when
> he said he cleaned up. There's a desktop PC in the corner,
> and that's about it.
>
> <http://posterous.cincycoworks.com/2400-gilbert-ave-part-2>
>
> --
> Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com

> <mailto:ger...@cincycoworks.com> | 859-802-5513

> --

> <mailto:cincyc...@googlegroups.com>.

> cincycoworks...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:cincycoworks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cincycoworks?hl=en.
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Chris
>
> --

> <mailto:cincyc...@googlegroups.com>.

> cincycoworks...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:cincycoworks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cincycoworks?hl=en.
>

> --

> <mailto:cincycoworks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cincycoworks?hl=en.
>

> --

Gerard Sychay | ger...@cincycoworks.com | 859-802-5513

David Anderson

Mar 1, 2011, 4:31:56 AM3/1/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Some very nice digs!

Rob Gabbard, www.cintimedia.com

Mar 1, 2011, 7:40:27 PM3/1/11
to Cincinnati Coworks
Does this space have a meeting room or somewhere you could hold a
small mtg / conf. call / private phone conversation?

Thanks
Rob

Chris Moore

Mar 1, 2011, 7:48:43 PM3/1/11
to cincyc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rob!

This space has a couple conference rooms and an outdoor terrace.

Thanks,
Chris

Michelle Taute

Mar 1, 2011, 7:48:55 PM3/1/11