Hello friends! April is going to be a busy time over in Hot Crafts! Here’s a list of all the events:
- This Saturday April 2nd @1:00 Jewelry Bench and Soldering Basics! $5
class fee to cover materials- taught by myself and Kevin M you’ll go
home with a sterling silver ring you made! Limit 6
- Next Saturday April 9th @14:00 is Play With Clay Day! Less of a class
and more of a group work time, we’re dusting off the ceramics area and
learning from each other!
- April's Tuesday Talk is by Tom Ellis of Thompson Enamel during the
April 12th meeting at 7:30pm. Thompson Enamels is located just over the
river and is one of the nations foremost enamel suppliers. Tom will be
doing several enameling demonstrations as well as giving a talk on the
history of enameling and Thompson Enamels!
- Saturday April 23rd is the Ingot and Sand Casting Class. Learn the
basics of casting from myself and Kevin M no prior knowledge required.
Please note that this class is a prerequisite for the Investment casting
class. Limit 4
- Saturday April 30th at 10:00 is Investment Casting Class. Taught by Kevin M this will cover lost wax style casting. You must have taken the
Sand/Ingot class or have prior experience. Limit 4.
Please let myself or Kevin know if you plan on attending any or all of
the above classes so we can get a head count and keep the class sizes
Hope to see y'all there