New Member Introduction

Paul Picton

Apr 1, 2022, 8:53:10 AM4/1/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
Good Morning, my name is Paul Picton and I am a new member! I attended this past Tuesday's meeting and received a very nice tour from Dave. I am an avid maker and interested in just about everything. I have a few big projects that I would like to work on: a virtual pinball machine, a flight simulator cockpit, plus sewing, machining, CNC. I am a mechanical engineer by training and experience, although I now make chocolate full-time. I would be glad to teach, share, help out in any capacity.

I am very excited to be a part of the Hive13 community and look forward to contributing as best as I can.

Thank-you for welcoming me in and I'll see you soon.

Paul Picton

Kevin McLeod

Apr 1, 2022, 8:54:33 AM4/1/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!  Sounds like a fun list of projects

Jim

Apr 1, 2022, 9:15:38 AM4/1/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
Welcome Paul!

Thanks for the Introduction.  I am similarly afflicted as a retired mech engr with many project interests.  Jump in and enjoy your Hive membership.  Consider to do an upcoming 2nd-Tuesday (of the month) guest speaker talk about your chocolate making at an upcoming Tuesday night meeting.  It would be popular.

Jim Dallam (Hive Treasurer)

Jessica Wolf

Apr 1, 2022, 12:55:15 PM4/1/22
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, Paul! I'm a big fan of Maverick Chocolate! (I also work for SouveNEAR and we carry your Prohibition bars at CVG.) ☺️
Looking forward to seeing you around the Hive!

Paul Picton

Apr 1, 2022, 3:55:21 PM4/1/22
to Hive13 Makerspace
I would be glad to do a demonstration on chocolate making - and bring chocolate to try, of course.