Hive13 - no Make the Hive a better place day

John Clark

Dec 5, 2020, 4:27:51 PM12/5/20
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Normally next Saturday, December 12th would be Make the Hive a better place day or Cleanup Day. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we are cancelling it.
However, the stuff on the cleanup list is something that can generally be done anytime that you are in. You can also just pitch in and do anything that you see that needs to be done.
I say this like there aren't many, many members that already do this. Often without even thinking about it.
So thank you to everyone who does. And stay healthy.
--
John Clark
Hive13 COO