Pressure Pot

Kevin McLeod

Dec 24, 2019, 10:43:29 AM12/24/19
to Hive13 Makerspace
Does anyone know where the pressure pot I bought for the hive ended up?  It was a converted Harbor Freight paint pot, and had been living under the tables in the main area, but appears to have disappeared.

Thanks,

Kevin

Raven Abird

Dec 25, 2019, 4:33:31 AM12/25/19
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
There is one under the work table closer to the metal room,  is that the one you mentioned?

Kevin McLeod

Dec 25, 2019, 8:14:11 AM12/25/19
to Hive13 Makerspace
When I was in the other day, there was a cooking pressure pot under there, but not the one that was set up for resin casting

Kevin McLeod

Dec 26, 2019, 7:27:21 PM12/26/19
to Hive13 Makerspace
Bump

Dave B.

Dec 26, 2019, 10:29:29 PM12/26/19
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering why this stew tasted a little bit like MEK with a hint of epoxy...
Damn.
(I hope it turns up)
-D

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 7:27 PM Kevin McLeod <k.mcle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bump

Kevin McLeod

Jan 20, 2021, 11:13:12 PM1/20/21
to Hive13 Makerspace
I just wanted to bump this to try and stir people's memories...  Did anyone see the pressure pot (converted paint pot) I brought in for the hive during the move, or know where it went since the move?  While working on the stove today, Todd told me that someone found it during the post-move organization, but that it was given away because the person who found it thought it was unused.  Does anyone know if it can be located and made to show back up?  it'd be a great compliment to our new pressure pot.