Heat Press for the Hive

casketcase

Oct 19, 2021, 9:32:47 AM10/19/21
to Hive13 Makerspace
hello friends!!

i am hoping to buy a heat press (specifically this one) on saturday for the Hive!!

here’s why i think we should get a heat press.
* finally using HTV
* irons suck for HTV
* making fun, goofy shirts and prototype merch for the hive
* once again, irons suck for HTV and itll be less HTV wasted from being burned or not adhering properly.

so far we are at $385. thank you to kevin, heath, dave schwinn, maes, and nichole for donating so far!! please consider donating for help us get a super cool tool for the hive. any excess will be used for more HTV for the hive.

thank you!!

Tim Yelvington

Oct 19, 2021, 2:05:34 PM10/19/21
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Great idea! Thanks for organizing. I would like to donate $50 please let me know where to send it.

James Hartley

Oct 19, 2021, 3:56:47 PM10/19/21
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I’m in for $50….  Assuming I get to use it ;)

Regards,
James Hartley

Kevin McLeod

Oct 30, 2021, 10:33:13 PM10/30/21