FYI big sale on custom waterjet cut aluminum parts

Lorin Edwin Parker

Dec 12, 2017, 11:08:16 AM12/12/17
to cincihackerspace
Big blue saw is having a sale on 1/4" 6061 aluminum custom cut. Today only, you can get one-off parts at the 1000+ quantity price. ‎I've used big blue saw before, and this deal makes a $100 one-off $12.

Just in case someone needed custom cut aluminum. I'm going to get some jigs made while I can...

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Raven Abird

Dec 12, 2017, 12:44:43 PM12/12/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Ooooo! So that's what the other Dxf extension is on  lasercock!!    I need to  find out how long the sale runs!

Raven Abird

Dec 12, 2017, 12:47:45 PM12/12/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Oh damn. Not eough time to get a file together

On Dec 12, 2017 11:08 AM, "Lorin Edwin Parker" <sheep...@gmail.com> wrote:

Lorin Edwin Parker

Dec 12, 2017, 12:51:27 PM12/12/17
to Raven Abird
What do you need? I could help with the file prep. Also, their online cad software is damn good for a quick one part wonder. A lot faster than inkscape or whatever is on laser cock.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.