Features in next release?

arpit

Feb 23, 2008, 6:42:21 PM2/23/08
to cimlogbook
So I was thinking for the next release, the following features should
be considered:

1) Update mechanism: Letting the user know that a new version is
available and allowing him to download it. Kevin already had this
working and we should just plug the code in.
2) A warning on LocalConnection names not using underscore (issue 11)
3) Create swc builder in the build.xml (Mat's patch, issue 9), and
releasing the swc as well.
4) Preferences api, like colors and saved session names (issue 2 and
7)

Any others ?

Mat Schaffer

Feb 24, 2008, 1:38:46 AM2/24/08
to cimlo...@googlegroups.com

I'd like to see the build mavenized, but that's no reason to hold up a
release.
-Mat

Mathur, Arpit

Feb 24, 2008, 2:04:46 AM2/24/08
to cimlo...@googlegroups.com
Mat,

I'd like to see that too. That makes 2 votes and I am sure we can safely assume Kevin's, so three.

I'd say that makes a feature of 1.3 :).

-a

Kevin Fitzpatrick

Feb 24, 2008, 2:33:22 AM2/24/08
to cimlo...@googlegroups.com
No doubt. I'm all for maven and I know I have the ant for SWCifying
the project around somewhere.

267.254.6225
kevin.m.a....@gmail.com

On Feb 24, 2008, at 2:04 AM, "Mathur, Arpit" <Arpit_...@cable.comcast.com