No MTF meeting tomorrow - CIMI is now an HL7 Work Group

Stan Huff

Oct 7, 2015, 10:12:39 PM10/7/15
to cimi-modelli...@googlegroups.com, Virginia Riehl (virginia.riehl@verizon.net)

Folks,

    I have a conflict with an Intermountain meeting tomorrow and will not be able to participate in the call.  The call has been cancelled.

    Good news!  On Monday evening the HL7 Foundation Steering Committee approved CIMI’s proposal to become a work group.  Today, during a lunch meeting, the HL7 Technical Steering Committee also approved the proposal.  Given the affirmative vote of a majority of the current voting members of CIMI, we are now an official HL7 Work Group!  Thanks, Stan