Proposed agenda for CIMI MTF meeting

Stan Huff

Aug 6, 2015, 12:10:57 AM8/6/15
to cimi-modelli...@googlegroups.com

This is a reminder that the CIMI Modelling Taskforce will be meeting this Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 UTC on GoToMeeting id 636-685-264 (password: cimi).

I have attached an updated slide set of options for findings. Slides 15 to 22 are new.  Thanks, Stan

Proposed Agenda Items

  • General news
    • General meeting plans
      • Meet before and during HL7 WGM – 3 times a year
      • We will meet Saturday and Sunday (Oct 3-4) at the Atlanta HL7 meeting
      • Meet once a year in association with IHTSDO – probably not this year
    • Joint CIMI FHIR meeting
      • Meetings will be in Salt Lake City, August 10-11, hosted by Intermountain Healthcare

§  Aug 10: Technical meeting: laying out a course for CIMI to write profiles/clinical models

§  Aug 11: Clinical meeting: creating broad consensus on profiles for true interoperability

§  Aug 12 -13 HSPC technical meeting

  • Follow up from previous meetings  – All
    • Invitation for Stefan Schulz to join the discussion of Findings
    • Progress on updating lab models – Patrick
    • Concept creation tool update – Harold and Patrick
    • A proposal about how “coded_label” can be incorporated into AOM – Thomas Beale
    • An example of how more general patterns could be used to represent allowed variations for lab models with methods and challenge information – Thomas Beale
  • Discussion of options for modeling Health Issues, Diagnoses, Problems, Findings, Assertions, etc.
    • Propose a preferred style for negation
    • Review and discuss more options for representations
  • Any other business

Health Issues Problems Diagnoses Modeling Options v2.pptx

Solbrig, Harold R.

Aug 6, 2015, 1:01:10 PM8/6/15
to cimi-modelli...@googlegroups.com

Stan,

On holiday today and wont be able to attend. Apologies... See you Monday morning...

Harold

Harold Solbrig
Mayo Clinic

---- Stan Huff wrote ----

Stan Huff

Aug 6, 2015, 1:33:00 PM8/6/15
to cimi-modelli...@googlegroups.com

Okay.  I look forward to seeing you soon!!  Stan